Type keyword(s) to search

Theme episodes you'd like to have seen and songs to feature in them?

(edited)

What theme eps would you have liked Glee to feature and what songs should they have contained?

1. Elvis; they did Madonna and other eps concentrating on a single artist so why not the King? For my choices;

Guitar Man (Puck?), Love Me Tender (Kurt), Heartbreak Hotel (Finn) 

2. Scary Halloween special; 

Masquerade by The Carpenters (Quinn), Self Control by Laura Branigan (Santana?), Bad Moon Rising by Clearance Clearwater Revival (everyone)

3. Country; for a show set in middle America amazed they never did more. My choices; 

Merry Go Round by Kacey Musgraves (Rachel?), Holding onto Nothing But the Wheel by Patti Loveless (Santana?), anything by John Denver really.  

4. Space;

I Lost My Heart to a Starship Trooper by Hot Gossip (Artie), Satellite by The Hooters (Puck), Drops of Jupiter by Train/To the Moon and Back by Savage Garden by everyone. 

5. Songs of Loss;

Harbour of Each Others Arms by Beth Nielsen Chapman (Santana/Britney), Late Night Grande Hotel by Nanci Griffith (Rachel), Objects in the Rear View Mirror by Meatloaf (Mr Schue) 

Edited by Joe Hellandback
Missed artist
  • Love 1

I could get behind an Elvis ep too. 'Suspicious Minds' is my favorite Elvis song and with all the partner-swapping and cheating in the Glee club, any one of the pairings could have sang it depending on where in the series run it fell.

6. The Rat Pack; 

One for my baby-Artie, Mr Bojangles-Puck, Little Old Wine Drinker Me-Mercedes 

7. Superior covers;

The First Cut is the Deepest-Santana, All Along the Watchtower-Sam, Jealous Guy-Tina

8. Stadium rock; 

These Dreams-Britney/Santana, Turn back time-Rachel (and everyone else dressed as sailors), Radio Gaga-Kurt

16 hours ago, Constant Viewer said:

I'd have liked an episode about a particular decade, like the 40s or the 50s. Considering the school setting it could have tied in with a history assignment or something.

That's a great idea, have a sort of time warp ep where we have the characters in each era;

1950s; I Only Have Eyes For You-In the closet Kurt, Blue Velvet-bobbysoxer Santana, Rock around the Clock-Sam 

1960s; Sugar Sugar- Marilyn Monroe dollybird Sugar Motta, Eve of Destruction- hippie Blaine, Paint it Black-soldier Finn, 

1970s; Hotel California-Artie, I Will Survive-Mercedes, Stairway to Heaven-Puck 

1980s; If Looks could Kill-Santana, Walking on the Moon-Finn, What's Love got to do with it?-Tina 

1990s; What's going on?-Mercedes, November Rain-Rachel, You Only Get What you give-Everyone, 

• Love 1