Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Angie Everhart / Pat & Gina Neely

Angie Everhart swaps places with Gina Neely, and food becomes a big issue in both households because Angie's boyfriend runs a prepackaged food-delivery service, while Gina and her husband are cooking-show hosts who prepare elaborate meals.

Angie and her boyfriend are a perfect match for each.  Both are rude and irritating.  Everything the Neelys did Angie made a smirk, eye roll, or had some comment.  The boyfriend was just as bad and his constant "This is California" comments.  I know this is mean but his nose distracted me everytime he came on the screen. You may not like the food or even want to eat it but you can at least have manners when you have friends over and you are the host.   I had to laugh when the Gina's friends came over and the first thing out of Angie's mouth was they were there to check her out.

• Love 1

This episode was soo sad & uncomfortable to watch! I felt like a fly on the wall, watching the Neely's marriage crumble after 20-25 years together. I didn't feel ok looking, but I couldn't look away.

How did Gina lose so much weight with all that down home cooking?!? Where's that book?! She looked great