Type keyword(s) to search

Roseanne Trivia Game

I'm not sure if anyone else on the forum is as game minded as I am (I love obscure unimportant trivia games) but I thought in addition to the alphabet game, we could start a trivia game.

Rules work as such:

The first person will ask a trivia question. The next person answers the trivia question, and then poses a new question for the next person to answer and so on.

I'll start:

Q: When Bev injures herself at the retirement community, what nickname do they give her?

(Now the next person will answer this question and pose a new question, in the same post, to keep size down.)

Have fun!

• Love 2
(edited)

As Hans the Hare at Edelweiss Gardens. 

What did Darlene do to catch DJ peeping at Molly thru the bedroom window but instead found out it was David that was peeping after she confronted DJ? 

Edited by AM1418
  • Love 2
(edited)

Yep!

Because her father came from Arkansas. (I even had to say it like Jackie while I typed it. Lol)

Speaking of Crystal:

It is revealed in the episode with Crystal’s bridal shower that she lost her virginity in a car with what song playing? 

Edited by AM1418
  • Love 2

Hanky Panky

On a field trip to the grocery store with her home-ec class, what cereal is Darlene horrified to learn Roseanne has secretly replaced with the generic version?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Oh, crap. Is it Froot Loops?

Speaking of the field trip, what does Meryl's dad do?

Grrr. I can't remember if it's an Orthodontist or a Dermatologist.

16 minutes ago, Mmmfloorpie said:

Frankenberry.

What play was DJ in when he didn't want to kiss Gina?

Camelot?

It's shown in "Toto, We're Not in Kansas Anymore" that Becky has pet hamsters. What are their names?

• Love 2

Norbert Walsch (SP?) "Does your mom still call you Norby?"

From the same episode:

What did Ziggy call Becky after she mistakenly called his Harley a Honda?

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, AM1418 said:

What did Ziggy call Becky after she mistakenly called his Harley a Honda?

Annette

What was Roseanne's alias when she sold magazine subscriptions over the phone ("This is ____ from Magazine Discount House ...")?

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Oh, man that's a hard one.

I've been thinking about this one since last night. It is a hard one!

Edited by AM1418
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, Mmmfloorpie said:

Another Season 1 Q...

What was the name of the song that won the "Radio Days" contest?

I'm not even going to pretend like I know the answer. I just queued up my DVR and watched the episode. I'm sorry if that's cheating, it was a GREAT question mmmfloorpie.

Answer: Daises in the Wind

Question: What were the lottery numbers that won the Conner's their millions from Heaven?

Edited by AM1418
(edited)
7 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Roxane Conway.

What did she call Jackie?

It's pronounced Jacques? Lol. It was Janice or Janet I think though.

What colour was Meg's Cadillac?

Edited by Mmmfloorpie

I don't think it's ever mentioned, is it? Or would we know just based on hearing it? I just recently watched this episode and do not remember names of songs.....trying not to leave yours hanging as well.

30 minutes ago, AM1418 said:

I don't think it's ever mentioned, is it? Or would we know just based on hearing it? I just recently watched this episode and do not remember names of songs.....trying not to leave yours hanging as well.

It was Nights In White Satin by The Moody Blues.

What does one say to sound like real housewife?

• Love 1

"I don't see why I have to be stuck in this kitchen cooking dinner for this family."

What did the Conners give Jackie as congratulations on getting her trucker's license?

• Love 1