Type keyword(s) to search

S36: Stephanie Gonzalez

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Stephanie Gonzalez (Malolo Tribe)

Hometown: Aguada, Puerto Rico
Current residence: Ocala, Florida

Three words to describe you: Outspoken, strong-willed, and strategic.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
Because of my hell-bent determination and strong will to win. I put my heart into everything I do. I wanted to go to school, so I worked three jobs to pay for it, along with 1,000 hours of internships to graduate. In business I wanted to help my brother and we grew the business from one store to three stores. I know in my heart that I can win. I welcome all challenges with open arms and can read people really well.

Socially, it'll be fun to test waters on how diverse I can be in order to really connect with people. After all, I have to cater to people’s personalities so they'll feel comfortable doing what I need. Once my heart is set I will stop at nothing until I've achieved my goal even through blood, sweat, and tears. I've studied Survivor well enough to understand how to manipulate the numbers, play idols how they should be played and hustle the social game. I will go into this with focus, agility, and perseverance.

Stephanie Gonzalez's Full Bio

Interview with Josh Wigler.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-ghost-island-stephanie-gonzalez-preseason-interview-1079649

Chris Noble (Male Model, Naviti Tribe): "That's Mrs. Smith. I think she's probably Puerto Rican. My guess is she's from Florida. I'm from Florida and I love latinas, and latinas love me. I don't have much of a vibe on it. I could easily see it being a very quick bond. It could even be too dangerous of a bond. I'm going to want to middle school make-out with her, right off the bat. I'm going to want to grab her face and put my lips on hers."

Yikes! Thankfully for Stephanie's sake she is not starting on the same tribe with this creep.

• Love 1

Here is what Stephanie had to say about her first impressions of Chris. lol

Stephanie Gonzalez (Graphic Sales, Malolo Tribe): "Waxed chest. Extremely cocky. He puts on his little lotion. He tans on one side for four minutes and four minutes on the other. He thinks he's hot shit and everybody looks at him like, 'Oh, God, get away from me.'"

• Love 6