Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Tequila Sunset

The housewives set sail for some fun in the sun on a catamaran off Cabo's coast but, beneath the calm waters, a storm is brewing between Gina and Sally. At dinner that night, the girls put their differences aside and open up about past relationships, sharing the lessons they've learnt through heartache. But the love swiftly evaporates when Gina and Sally go head-to-head.

• Love 1

Holy.Fing.WOW. This was Scary Island on 10!

I love me some Gina but she was something else during this episode. Was she lying in saying they wouldn't marry a poor guy? No. Could she have worded it better that didnt make it sound like they were all gold diggers? YES!

What in the grizzly hell was Venus talking about? Sally says "Hey Shorty" and that is some great offense that is traumatizing her life? So she equates that to being called a dyke for having short hair? That was baffling. 

• Love 2

Gina is an inarticulate bully who can only throw cheap below the belt insults instead of intelligent criticism. Woe betide anyone who she represents in Court.

Thank you Sally for being the person who stands up to the paper tiger Gina and throws back her insults straight away! Sally is quick thinking....

Gina: I’m the Queen.

Sally: Yeah, the queen of bullshit!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 2
On 1/24/2018 at 7:31 PM, Primal Slayer said:

Holy.Fing.WOW. This was Scary Island on 10!

I love me some Gina but she was something else during this episode. Was she lying in saying they wouldn't marry a poor guy? No. Could she have worded it better that didnt make it sound like they were all gold diggers? YES!

What in the grizzly hell was Venus talking about? Sally says "Hey Shorty" and that is some great offense that is traumatizing her life? So she equates that to being called a dyke for having short hair? That was baffling. 

Agreed. I don't think Sally is at all malicious. She seems to not dabble in tasteless. Venus comment did not seem organic, especially on the heels of Gina telling Sally to be more feminine. It was said in a derogatory manner irrelevant to height. 

I do believe, however, the alleged "racist" remark that was made was organic to Liano's mouth and hers alone. Her argument style is very childlike. She just repeats what the person says, gets aggressive and tells a person to shut up. She is very bull china shop. No. Agreed. Any woman with a husband with money can be accused of gold digging. To be honest I could care less if they are.

Edited by CopperHuedHoosier
  • Love 1