Type keyword(s) to search

77 Sunset Strip - General Discussion

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Egg McMuffin said:

Decades is showing the episodes in order. But they didn’t start at the beginning. They started in the middle of the fifth season and will go through the end of the sixth and final season - the weird one produced by Jack Webb that only features Stu Bailey after the rest of the cast was fired, and was originally withheld from syndication.

I get Decades through Frndly tv and the shows so far are: S5ep15, S5 ep16, S2 ep 34, S5 ep18, S5 ep19, S5 ep20, S2 ep 35 (The Silent Caper), S3 ep7, S5 ep23, S5 ep24, S5 ep 25, S3 ep 8, S3 ep10, S5 ep 28, S3 ep15, S5 ep30, S3 ep20.  Not any of the final season. I've found that Frndly doesn't always follow what being shown on a particular channel  H&I shows Police Story instead of Nash Bridges on Mondays.  Wednesday it's NUMB3RS instead of Jag.  They've also shown different episodes of Laverne and Shirley when it was shown on METV.  I found out that my channels are streaming from a different site.  Frndly is great for having an incredible amount of channels and recording capabilities and even with the differences that happen it works well for me. I just checked and found that there are some season six episodes on Sunday night around 5pm.  Episodes 8, 9, 11 and 13.

Edited by wilsie
Correction

I get Decades over the air. I’ve also heard from others that the streaming version of Decades does not always the have same schedule as OTA. Decades OTA started 77 Sunset Strip at season 5, episode 15 on Saturday at noon. And it went through episode 36. Today, the last season starts at 10:00 am and they’ll show all 20 episodes, through 5:00 am tomorrow morning.

• Thanks 1

I really miss having access to this show. I’d buy the DVDs in a heartbeat. I had all the shows on a DVR but lost them when I switched to a streaming service from Uverse.

there is no show like it. Even the not so great 6th season was better than current stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1