Type keyword(s) to search

Clarifying Confusion: Q&A on the Story So Far

tjcletzgo
  • Start Topic

I have a few questions:

Who is/was "Hall"?

Why did Chuck steal his mistresses computer?  She said it was someone who after 3 months she let him into her "inner sanctum".  How did Chuck know 3 months ago that he would need it for George?

I love this show and I can't wait for season 3!

Hi - I think we all have to wait to find out who Hall really is.

Re the dominatrix computer theft - that was his clever way of covering his S&M tracks before his governor run. He didn't even want the fixer to know about it.

18 hours ago, Double A said:

Hi - I think we all have to wait to find out who Hall really is.

Re the dominatrix computer theft - that was his clever way of covering his S&M tracks before his governor run. He didn't even want the fixer to know about it.

Thanks!

Deals and favors. I forget, how did Rob Morrow the now judge help Chuck again. When he came back to Chuck to collect his favor to stay AG in that district THIS is the real political muck. Politics is about favors, they call it compromise, consensus but it is these unofficial deals.  The judge is sort of unrealistic asking Chuck to cover his butt for potentially his entire career. These unofficial 'deals' run the corporate world as well with many of those advancing with similar stuff. Not everyone makes them but enough do to change the nature of the game.

Does anyone know how old the kids are? I was guessing about 13 for Gordie and Kevin, with Dean a couple of years older. Eva looks about 10. I’m not always great at guessing kids ages so I wondered if the series had ever stated them. 

Did I hear correctly that Dollar Bill is now balancing two families AND a girlfriend?

On 1/14/2018 at 10:51 AM, tjcletzgo said:

Who is/was "Hall"?

Sorry for the late reply on this one!

Hall (played by Terry Kinney) is Axe's fixer. He's the go-to guy for whenever Axe needs something unethical or illegal done. As I recall we have seen him perform break-ins, social engineering attacks and various other dirty deeds that were not done dirt cheap. After one escapade he took off to Canada for a while until Axe needed him again.

He's not a talkative character beyond whatever situation he is involved in so we know virtually nothing about him. He is ex-military and if I recall correctly he offered to "take care" of Grigor although he was not enthused about it.

I feel like the later seasons moved away from the kids and that's something I enjoyed in the first season. Seeing Axe as a faithful husband and devoted (as much as his schedule allowed) father was a nice switch from the "expected" kind of wealthy, cheating male character we usually see.

I would like to know how Axe's and Wendy/Chuck's kids are doing. Dare I say it, what would happen if there was some kind of dating angle between the set of kids?

Or maybe some version of the college admissions scandal??? That, too, is probably, "expected." But I would love to see how (and what) the children are doing.