Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Day 7: Breaking the Story

I missed chunks of this episode because of real life family drama ('tis the season when paid time off equals family obligations), so, if anyone here watched:

• Did Jane suspect Tom was Lake's father when she set him up to date her sister (who became his wife)?
  • Did Tom's news reporting put Lake in [more serious] mortal danger?
  • Are Bird and Jane OTP?
  • Is this a soap opera?
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

I missed chunks of this episode because of real life family drama ('tis the season when paid time off equals family obligations), so, if anyone here watched:

• Did Jane suspect Tom was Lake's father when she set him up to date her sister (who became his wife)?
  • Did Tom's news reporting put Lake in [more serious] mortal danger?
  • Are Bird and Jane OTP?
  • Is this a soap opera?

Jane told Ali that she figured out Tom was Lake's dad when she found out her blood type.  Not sure if I can respond to the other questions in a definitive way.  Tom did tell the police chief about Lake's call to Jane,, and the chief wasn't happy that he's been in the dark, so he took Bird off the case. 

• Love 2
On 12/24/2017 at 9:31 AM, Sammich said:

Jane told Ali that she figured out Tom was Lake's dad when she found out her blood type.  Not sure if I can respond to the other questions in a definitive way.  Tom did tell the police chief about Lake's call to Jane,, and the chief wasn't happy that he's been in the dark, so he took Bird off the case. 

Seems pretty dumb of Jane to not suspect Tom was Lake's dad before that. Also dumb of Tom to not suspect.

She met Pete in December and Lake was born the following August.....that is obviously only 8 months. If she was sleeping with someone else that close to getting pregnant, it seems obvious that the paternity is at least in question.

• Love 3
On December 31, 2017 at 4:54 PM, KaveDweller said:

Seems pretty dumb of Jane to not suspect Tom was Lake's dad before that. Also dumb of Tom to not suspect.

She met Pete in December and Lake was born the following August.....that is obviously only 8 months. If she was sleeping with someone else that close to getting pregnant, it seems obvious that the paternity is at least in question.

I am beyond tired of men incapable of simple math.  On The Affair, Cole had sex with his ex wife and when the baby appeared 40 weeks later, it never occurred it could be his daughter. His own brother took one look at her and knew. 

• Love 1