Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E10: A Brother's Mission (TBD)

formerlyfreedom
  • Start Topic

All this episode did was piss me off.  Americans are often accused about being "obnoxious" about international relations, but I'm going to be an obnoxious American.  The president of Brazil should sign that order because it is difficult to respect another country's laws when they are clearly being used for the purposes of evasion in this instance.  Karl was an American citizen killed on American soil!  If Karl had killed Claudia in Brazil, you better believe that the Brazilians would be clamoring to keep him there.  This isn't an issue of Brazilian citizenship.  it's one of common human decency, and we're not talking about a country where "democracy" is really authoritarian rule.  Step up to the plate, Brazil.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Ohmo said:

All this episode did was piss me off.  

This isn't an issue of Brazilian citizenship.  it's one of common human decency, and we're not talking about a country where "democracy" is really authoritarian rule.  Step up to the plate, Brazil.

My sentiments exactly OHMO.

Could we start a GoFundMe page for the purpose of OHMO going to Brazil and shaking some trees? 

I'd like ten minutes with the "victim".  She's bigger than I but my anger would see me through. 

Fantastic!  I was thrilled to hear that Claudia's back in Ohio and in custody while awaiting trial.  Next stop (after trial), prison.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear that a plea is reached in order to avoid a trial altogether.

I am also glad that Karma is catching up to that evil woman. So much for Brazil not extraditing, lol. To think that she mentioned that to the unsuspecting family thinking she was going to eventually get away with something.