Type keyword(s) to search

House of Cards Cast & Crew's Other Projects

Share and discuss any of the cast and crew's past or future projects here!

Robin Wright will always be Princess Buttercup to me. I just saw the special anniversary screening of The Princess Bride a few weeks ago. She's barely aged in 30 years!

Author Martha Raddatz, showrunner Mikko Alanne, Eric Bourquin & Aaron Fowler (two of the people who the characters are based on), and actors Noel Fisher, Kate Bosworth, EJ Bonilla, Michael Kelly, and Jon Beavers discuss the new NatGeo show The Long Road Home on Build:

A behind the scenes featurette about the show:

Hadn't been watching this forum much lately (for, uh, reasons- of which one was my utter disappointment with the godawful trainwreck that was season 5), but just finished watching this show on Amazon starring Rachel Brosnahan (Rachel Posner), and it is honestly fantastic.  Figured I'd post about it here; in retrospect, the actress was clearly wasted being paired opposite the charmless fencepost that was Doug Stamper.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marvelous_Mrs._Maisel

• Love 2
On 12/19/2017 at 9:42 PM, hincandenza said:

Hadn't been watching this forum much lately (for, uh, reasons- of which one was my utter disappointment with the godawful trainwreck that was season 5), but just finished watching this show on Amazon starring Rachel Brosnahan (Rachel Posner), and it is honestly fantastic.  Figured I'd post about it here; in retrospect, the actress was clearly wasted being paired opposite the charmless fencepost that was Doug Stamper.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marvelous_Mrs._Maisel

I never would have guessed this was the same actress. She is wonderful in that show, she just sparkles. 

• Love 1
On 2/13/2018 at 2:37 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Emily Mortimer, Patricia Clarkson (Jane Davis in S5), and Sally Potter discuss their new film The Party:

I'm a huge fan of Patricia Clarkson and only recently realized that she was in House of Cards. I never watched it, but, now think I might.  Is it worth?  Should I start at the beginning? Will I get a satisfying ending?  Maybe, I should just focus on her new projects. 

(edited)

Some House of Cards alumni have been nominated for Golden Globes this year!

Best Actor in a Supporting Role in any Motion Picture: Mahershala Ali (“Green Book”)

Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television: Patricia Clarkson (“Sharp Objects”)

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, millennium said:

Unless this is Exhibit A in an insanity defense.

Blurring the line between reality and fiction is a smart move. He got everybody talking and made some people even side with him. He did the same thing when he was outed. He's pretty shrewd. And yes, he is delusional. If he wasn't so talented, he would have been outed a long time ago. 

Edited by K42