Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E04: Larry David / Miley Cyrus

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, ahisma said:

I am still cracking up just thinking of Eric's wondrous surprise at his first taste of the sugar. They totally sold that sketch!

Wasn't that everyone's first experience with FunDip? It's truly kiddie crack! Pixie Sticks were like a gateway drug. FunDip not only provided the drug, but a magical sugar stick to eat it off of. I'm too old for BabyBottle Pops, but those should be Eric's next candy discovery. My nephews loved them. 

• Love 6

I'm getting really sick of Aidy Bryant's, "Look, I'm a white woman, and yet I'm acting like a tough-ass rapper!" schtick.

This show has loved this genre for a long time, back when Natalie Portman did that rap years ago. And in the Cameron Diaz episode replay at 10, the female cast did a rap about coming home for Thanksgiving. It's not a genre I'm fond of. (That said, adult children being spoiled when they come home for holidays is a topic that people could have fun with in another medium.)

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

I'm too old for BabyBottle Pops, but those should be Eric's next candy discovery.

How about Pop Rocks? He could get totally scared when they start popping and want to spit them out, but DJr assures him that "it's okay, it's okay." :D

• Love 6