Type keyword(s) to search

Pamela Smart: Murder Made Her Famous

• Start Topic

I am watching a rerun of Murder Made Me Famous, featuring Pamela Smart still professing her innocence. With dyed blonde hair, that has been styled with face-clutching curls.... who gets their hair dyed in prison???

She needs to stay behind bars. Far, far away from the public.

• Love 1

She's in jail forever whether she confesses or not, so why not keep professing innocence.  She has nothing to lose.  Jeffrey MacDonald syndrome.

She almost got away with it--it was "he said she said" until the police got hold of that recording.

25 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

I still want to know how she gets to dye her hair blonde in prison on the taxpayer’s dime.

Prisons sometimes have beauty salons in them, they're staffed by the prisoners, & I think they're used as job training.

• Love 4
On 10/16/2017 at 4:24 PM, Major Bigtime said:

That makes sense, teaching them a trade. She was all dolled up for the cameras, that’s for sure. 

It's bad advertising for the prisons when they allow the inmates to be filmed looking like Jean Valjean in "Les Miserables."  (LOL)

• Love 3