Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Grimm

Darklazr

Sigh.  As we start another Fall tv season, I am really missing seeing Grimm on Friday nights.  I decided to watch ABC's Marvel's Inhumans and will give the show a chance.  However, it does sting not to see my favorite Grimm characters on Friday nights!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Sigh.  As we start another Fall tv season, I am really missing seeing Grimm on Friday nights.  I decided to watch ABC's Marvel's Inhumans and will give the show a chance.  However, it does sting not to see my favorite Grimm characters on Friday nights!

In a way, I am happy that I don't have to deal with the show's bullshit. Especially over Nick's rape and him raising their rape baby. Also, no more Julliett does feel good but I do miss the Wesen of the week storylines. Even in the later seasons they, for me, were the best part of the show because it exposed more and more of the Wesen world without it being all about Blackclaw and the Royals. 

2 hours ago, TVSpectator said:

In a way, I am happy that I don't have to deal with the show's bullshit. Especially over Nick's rape and him raising their rape baby. Also, no more Julliett does feel good but I do miss the Wesen of the week storylines. Even in the later seasons they, for me, were the best part of the show because it exposed more and more of the Wesen world without it being all about Blackclaw and the Royals. 

Rape baby?  Sigh.  Why did you have to open up that topic?!  LOL.  Yeah.  Nick raising his rape baby is horrible and IMO is part of the reason the show truly sucked in s4 (besides Juliette still being alive)!

I really wish the show had pulled out the old Bobby Ewing yarn and used it to start off season seven where Nick was never raped and Kelly never existed.  Oh, well!  Here's hoping I can find another show that will feed Grimm no longer being on TV.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Darklazr said:

Rape baby?  Sigh.  Why did you have to open up that topic?!  LOL.  Yeah.  Nick raising his rape baby is horrible and IMO is part of the reason the show truly sucked in s4 (besides Juliette still being alive)!

I really wish the show had pulled out the old Bobby Ewing yarn and used it to start off season seven where Nick was never raped and Kelly never existed.  Oh, well!  Here's hoping I can find another show that will feed Grimm no longer being on TV.

I don't know. I am not really feeling that much hurt over this ending. I am sad that it is over but I am not really hurting that much. Too much crap happened that made the show just plain bad and it seemed like the writers just didn't have any of their "long-term" plots really thought out. LIke the Royals or even Blackclaw. It always seems like they had ideas but not really any thought out long-term plans for those groups. 

19 hours ago, TVSpectator said:

I don't know. I am not really feeling that much hurt over this ending. I am sad that it is over but I am not really hurting that much. Too much crap happened that made the show just plain bad and it seemed like the writers just didn't have any of their "long-term" plots really thought out. LIke the Royals or even Blackclaw. It always seems like they had ideas but not really any thought out long-term plans for those groups. 

I agree.    The sad part is, the seven Royal houses should have constantly tried to get their hands on Nick and his key.  BC "tag mark" should have shown up on random wesen of the week cases.  Nick only gets his hand on the last key during the ninth season and the tenth season is when all hell breaks loose with the Royal's, BC, Kelly/Diana returning to town because of the green dude.  Oh, well!  

• Love 1
On 10/13/2017 at 10:00 AM, luckyroll3 said:

I'll also miss the wessen of the week stories.  But most importantly, I'll miss fine ass Renard and his shirtless scenes.  #shallow

Sexy pants Renard!  I am right there with you on the old shallow bus!  Yum!   Oh, how I miss seeing the Captain and his sexy pants!

• Love 1

I enjoyed the first few seasons of Grimm, especially when they focused on the Wesen of the week, and I miss those. However, like X-Files, they botched their own mytharc. Badly. One thing I don't miss is how every single thread eventually devolved to be little more than rape-filled rapey rapiness.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

I enjoyed the first few seasons of Grimm, especially when they focused on the Wesen of the week, and I miss those. However, like X-Files, they botched their own mytharc. Badly. One thing I don't miss is how every single thread eventually devolved to be little more than rape-filled rapey rapiness.

I miss Grimm and the wesen of the week and was not too thrilled with all of the rape crap.  I keep hoping one of the streaming networks will reboot Grimm back to when Marie and Kelly were teens and then we get to see an alternate universe where none of the rapey crap was part of the show!  It would also be kind of cool if Grimm: The Next Generation was lead by Kelly, the triplets and Diana if she's not dead.   Hmmmm.  We could get maybe a few visits from Monroe, Rosalie, Nick, etc.... just to kick things off!

• Love 1

I'm not sure how active people are here given that Grimm's been over since last year, but as a new fan of the show, as well as a horror fan who has a general interest in things dark and, well, grim, I'm curious: What is, in your opinion, the most disturbing Grimm episode?

For me it's a toss up between "Organ Grinder" and "El Cuegle."  

Edited by TheLovelyAnomaly