Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E38: Final Head of Household

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

I think Paul has this on lock, because the way I see it, he has five votes already: Kevin, Matt, Raven, Cody (if he can hold his nose and vote for Paul) and from how she seemed to be leaning, Alex.

Jason, Mark and Elena seem like definite Anyone But Paul votes.

I wish Josh had been a little more vocal about his "Paul is bad news" whisperings to other people besides the diary room and ... himself when he was HoH. He could pull out Survivor Sandra's "I tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen" argument. Instead, he goes down as a sycophant who knew what was going on and did nothing to stop it. That's almost worse than a sycophant who had no idea he was being bamboozled.

I'd love to see Paul Vanessa'd (sigh) out at F3, but that won't happen because she was a non-attractive woman and he's a guy and it's Big Brother, so. I would, however, laugh forever if he threw it to Josh (no spoilers, but F3 HoHs are pretty physical and I can't see Christmas winning one, but I could be wrong), because he didn't want to get Christmas' "blood on his hands" and Josh evicted him.

• Love 1