Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Well the good news he has about 100 heifers looking to ride that cucumber. Bad new he has about 100 heifers looking to ride his cucumber

Some of the social media stuff re Danielle goes way too far, imo. I hope Danielle tries to avoid fb, Twitter and instagram for awhile, for her own sake, mentally and emotionally. IMO, nobody deserves the disgusting and unrelenting onslaught being waged against her, with such delicious delight.

Of course, SHE made the decisions to find a bezness bf, fly to Doha to hookup, sponsor him, bring him across an ocean to the small apartment she shared with three minor girls, pamper him, marry him, all the while -- because of her own CHOICES -- debasing herself in the process. I've criticized her plenty, especially for her disregard and neglect of her kids.

But that doesn't mean I accept the inhumanity I'm seeing on the net. I really have to wonder the reasons some people get off on their cruelty to a person who's obviously in dire mental straits. I hate it. Just my perspective.

I hate her choices. I'm a mom. I'd never do that shit. But I've never mentioned her strange appearance. I also don't buy that she's a victim.

• Love 2
sleekandchic, I totally agree, and I hope our members here will remember that words can cut like a knife. That old saying about sticks and stones is bullshit. I doubt Danielle thought very far past the fact that she would be on TV and maybe get to make a little money out of the whole deal.
  • Love 6

sleekandchic, I totally agree, and I hope our members here will remember that words can cut like a knife. That old saying about sticks and stones is bullshit. I doubt Danielle thought very far past the fact that she would be on TV and maybe get to make a little money out of the whole deal.

Do you ever just wonder maybe she wanted to flaunt that a young guy was in to her? I kind of do. But I agree she probably didn't think it through
  • Love 3

i still think shes smarter then she leads on and i would love to know how she got around her financial stuff to even get him here so really i can't feel that bad for her cause i think shes just as bad as mo using her i'm still keen on some other pages that clam mo's family paid dani to marry him and bring him here i just think she though she was getting a 2 for 1 deal a hot young lover and $$$$$$ also i think she wanted a husband that would work while she sits around and does nothing to bail her out of her money problems just my 2 cents 

• Love 2

I've had younger admirers and they say things you want to hear. They make you feel like you're their age again. LOL, never again. I refuse to date anyone younger than me. Especially a man who's young enough to be my son.

I don't think danielle will learn her lesson that quick. 

I am having a hard time believing you'd leave her sitting there alone to go babysit so the parents could go out. That didn't seem cruel to you?

We didn't know the boys were going to leave Cassia alone.  We left before that.

• Love 2

My toddler just saw cooksdelight's scooby doo icon and he is officially climbing all over my arm and back excited Dani-Mo style.

And too bad Dani probably needs more advertising experience to spot them... advertising on social media sites that is.. ehhh ehhhh bad joke. I wonder if she tries to chat with the other 90df chicks.. like at the reunion and stuff.

I'm having a lot of issues constraining myself from joining Cassia, Bobdacat, and Saucymama's convo on twitter right now.. lol 

Edited by EggoWaffles
  • Love 1

Moms are boss thats why.

Mohamed's okcupid account was deleted.. so him claiming it was fake is probably a false statement. Why would a fake poster delete it after he said that.

The account was over a year old. Why would a fake person make an account before he was even on TV? Oh mopickle they don't sell brains online either

• Love 3

Yeah she def does. I have my real name on twitter and she found out I was eggo and knew who I was. This is very entertaining. She probably hasn't read the forum in a while, maybe she will join up. Twitter is probably more convenient for her.. PTV doesn't have an app :(

Oh duh.

Also.. never had eggnog.. I get tempted every year though.

By the way bobdacat I just tweeted you

I'm feeling really bad right about now for Dani's kids.. especially because it's around the holidays. Watching the episodes probably brings Dani back into drone tear mode and unaware of whats going on.

• Love 2

I don't Twitter. Don't have time, what with my business and forums here. Whew.... and not to mention holiday hustle bustle.

I feel the most for Dani's kids, out of all the people on the show. I doubt they had much say in whether or not to be dragged onto the show and the circus that ensued.

Agreed.. I never really liked twitter.. I gave in because lots of freelance networking around my area is through twitter and Linkedin.. and I hate linkedin..twitter grew on me a bit. I'm trying really hard to grow my own home business. Maybe I should ask Jason for tips lol.

Edited by EggoWaffles

Cassia Tavares @Cassia__Tavares  ·  3m 3 minutes ago

@90DayFianceFan @hitch4life And friends with Mohamed. I decline everybody who are friends with them

Cassia Tavares @Cassia__Tavares  ·  4m 4 minutes ago

@90DayFianceFan @hitch4life I would add some people from Twitter on my FB. I get a lot of requests from people who are friends with Danielle

Cassia Tavares @Cassia__Tavares  ·  5m 5 minutes ago

@90DayFianceFan @hitch4life I don't accept people on FB. The only ones I accept is the ones I see that are not stalkers

This is interesting..

Edited by EggoWaffles
  • Love 1

Some of the social media stuff re Danielle goes way too far, imo. I hope Danielle tries to avoid fb, Twitter and instagram for awhile, for her own sake, mentally and emotionally. IMO, nobody deserves the disgusting and unrelenting onslaught being waged against her, with such delicious delight.

Of course, SHE made the decisions to find a bezness bf, fly to Doha to hookup, sponsor him, bring him across an ocean to the small apartment she shared with three minor girls, pamper him, marry him, all the while -- because of her own CHOICES -- debasing herself in the process. I've criticized her plenty, especially for her disregard and neglect of her kids.

But that doesn't mean I accept the inhumanity I'm seeing on the net. I really have to wonder the reasons some people get off on their cruelty to a person who's obviously in dire mental straits. I hate it. Just my perspective.

I agree. It is easy to blame the "victim" because she was manipulated and scammed. No question that he played her, though he may have thought he looked at it as a trade, she clearly didn't. He never intended more than a business deal and he used her to get it. No mistake he is a predatory guy and she was victimised by him.

On the other hand, she misrepresented stuff too, the stuff that was most important to him.

Edited by rose711
  • Love 1