Type keyword(s) to search

Orphan Black Movie

Orphan Black Movie: Yay or Nay?   POLL OPEN

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only if the movie wasn't a straight sequel, but one that answered the lingering questions and closed gaps within the overall storyline. Maybe a "where are they now?" prologue with the clones also adjusting to the secret being out. In a world where twins separated at birth find each other and strangers find their unrelated doppelgangers on social media, there's no way 274 existing clones will never come across each other. Hell, there were 3 living in the GTA alone before becoming self-aware and the entire series kicked off with Sarah just happening upon Beth at the same train station.

• Love 1

I'd like to see the Ledas all be 'out' as clones. I'd like to see that they were all the rage for a while, but the world moved on and now they are all just really well-known, but no big deal as far as society is concerned. Maybe some became famous, but for the most part it's just universally accepted now that there are clones running about.

That way, no 'super-sekrit' shady organization could try to get their clutches on them again, because they could all just go to the media and say "Yo, this shitty company is trying to trap us, what should we do?" And people could just rise up and protect them. I'd like to see them delve into the new personalities and maybe tell one clone's story each week (one's a famous athlete, one's a junkie, one's a politician, one's a welfare mom, one's a horse breeder, etc...), then have them meet up for the season finale.

I dunno, just spitballin crappy ideas, but my point is that they would very likely never run out of tales to tell.

• Love 2

I'd like a movie just so Rachel can finally join Clone Club, that's a story with the potential to be compelling, imo. But only if the movie tells a stand alone story that isn't too convoluted and nonsensical.

• Love 3