Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E13: Live Show 1

• Start Topic

I think Puddles didn't do as well with his song as he could have. If you look up on Youtube where he did Royals with Post Modern Jukebox it was much better. I watched several of his videos with PMJ and those were fabulous. I do believe he was having a slightly off night.

If you look up on Youtube where he did Royals with Post Modern Jukebox it was much better. I watched several of his videos with PMJ and those were fabulous. I do believe he was having a slightly off night.

Ok, I admit I am no fan of Puddles (I share Simon's disdain for clowns) but your post made me look on youtube out of curiosity.  You are right, he did a much better job than he did on AGT.  Too bad, he really was having an off night!

(Gonna comment here like I don't already know the results lol. With my work schedule I can't watch live or vote.)

I don't get In The Stairwell. Presumably their lead singer would be their best one and he's super mediocre. And they're just so...dorky.

So glad they brought Bello Nock back, and his act was incredible.

Just Jerk are still are favorite.

I agree that Yoli had a really off night. She got swallowed up by the staging, and I don't think that song was the best choice. It's a song I really like, but it's very repetitive and doesn't lend itself well to this kind of show, imo.

I'd enjoy Roller Skates in the Attic a lot more if they didn't creep me out so much.

On 8/16/2017 at 9:59 AM, Frankenstein123 said:

9: Christian Guardino - While you could say this wasn't anything remarkable considering the shows history either, I like his voice and he managed to find his way out of that funhouse mirror room they stuck him inside of so that's commendable on its own.

what do you mean funhouse? did I miss something?

19 hours ago, MissSunshine said:

what do you mean funhouse? did I miss something?

The beginning of Christian's act had him looking at a bunch of mirrors. The poor kid already has vision problems (to what extent they still plague him has not been made clear), and that sort of effect can be disorienting to people with perfect vision who aren't in the middle of trying to win a massive talent competition.

• Love 2