Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Rain

Hey, Victor actually loses his virginity!  Sure, it ended up being a ritual-ish threesome with them all wearing masks of their faces, but to quote the great song "I Just Had Sex" from The Lonely Island: "Still counts!"

Surprised they already dispatched Renata.  The fight between her and Ben was hilariously over-the-top.

So, Coop's fiancee understandably bails after seeing him and Katie kiss.  Why do I still suspect Coop/Katie won't happen?

The Neil/Shari stuff always amuses me knowing that Joe Lo Truglio and Beth Dover are married in real life.

Blake actually wanted to prevent the nuclear launch by turning it into a Reagan camp, only for Reagan to piss and crap all over it (literally, which, ew), lock him up, and his underlings did Reagan's bidding instead.  But they've got an hour before the camp is toast!  Hopefully the awesome foursome of Gene, Eric, Greg, and Mitch the Can of Vegetables gets their soon!

• Love 1

Welp, bye, Renata!  She had to go, and it was a great bonding experience for Ben & McKinley.

And, congrats to Victor.  I knew it'd be weird, but he's not a virgin so he's happy.

11 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

So, Coop's fiancee understandably bails after seeing him and Katie kiss.  Why do I still suspect Coop/Katie won't happen?

Because Katie only wants Coop when there's no other option or when he doesn't want her?

I want Blake to break out using some preppy skills.  IDK what those would be, but I still want to see it.

On 8/12/2017 at 0:01 AM, thuganomics85 said:

Hey, Victor actually loses his virginity!

The way the three of them were bouncing around, I thought it was going end up that he did Yaron and didn't even know. 

I'm finding this series a little disjointed, but I really don't care because it's just so ridiculous and I love it. 

• Love 1

I absolutely lost it when they used "Circle" by Edie Brickell in the "dramatic montage".  Totally flashed me back to a memorable episode of Cold Case that was also set in the early 1990's.

I loved The Hand That Rocks the Cradle as a little boy so I absolutely adored this series homage to it.