Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Reunion

Was already chuckling with the first scene, when they randomly inserted Mark Feuerstein's character into the segment, even though he was never in First Day at Camp or the actual film.

I guess they couldn't get Bradley Cooper this go around, but if you have to recast, well, you really can't go wrong with Adam Scott!  Even if his nose surgery someone made him shorter and change his voice (and pretty much everything else) too!

Hey, Jai Courtney kind of had a personality in this one!

I thought for sure it was going to end with Andy driving in on the motorcycle.  I guess he'll be showing up later on.

On 8/5/2017 at 5:09 AM, DavidJSnyder said:

It should actually be Samm Levine's eleventh summer in a row doing the announcements, right? Because there have been ten summers since the movie summer, plus the movie summer itself.

Yes, I think? Did he say it was his 10th summer or 10th anniversary, because the latter would be accurate.

I loved the insertion of the never-before-seen counselors.  That have me a good giggle.  

On 8/10/2017 at 11:57 PM, thuganomics85 said:

Was already chuckling with the first scene, when they randomly inserted Mark Feuerstein's character into the segment, even though he was never in First Day at Camp or the actual film.

I was like, "wait a minute." Oh, ok. 

I'm actually on E4. I could watch this group sit around and make a grocery list.