Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E00: Dirty 30 Launch Special

• Start Topic

Get to know this season’s filthy cast members as they remember, dish, laugh, cringe, argue, and celebrate these infamous moments

ETA: Fun, but a bit light. We could've used a host. Once again, MTV producers get boners from watching Johnny stab Sarah in the soul. And I think CT's career can be split before and after Cutthroat. The current guy isn't the old guy, though I fear that he might backslide any week. In other news, Chris from GBOGH is calling himself "Ammo." Good luck with that, buddy. Dude, the better-known "Chris" hasn't been known by that in ages. I don't see why most people I see on Facebook are salivating over Tori. Sure, she can rap, but having backup girls repeat the last few words is a plus. On the other hand, I heard Gio is an entire toolshed, so fuck him.

I thought CT looked weird...like they put the wrong color foundation on him or something. Jordan looks like Steve-O from Jackass. 

For the 31st Challenge, can it open Big Brother-style, but instead they show up to Banana's house to tell him he DOESN'T get to come to the next one? 

• Love 4

I find it interesting that production keeps pairing John and CM for commentary.  They recently paired them during one of the specials and they were paired again here.  I thought there was supposed to be some sort of rivalry between those two?  I'm a long time believer that John has a thing for CM, but was too afraid of my boy Abe to peruse her - not that CM would reciprocate. 

Of COURSE John is shown in the previews giving his self-important toast at what one could only assume is the first night in the house.  I thought my eyeballs were going to get stuck in the back of my head from rolling them so hard.

I'm excited to see Devin again.  He cracks me up.  He's like NewGen Wes. 

I'll be watching.  I'm a glutton for punishment.

• Love 4

CT casually tossing out "Bride of Chucky" when talking about Katie is reason number 1,467,000 why I love him.

Damn Derrick (new guy) is way hot I hope he's not a douche.

My husband only watches this if he's in the room when I'm watching but haaaaaates Camila most of all.  It makes me laugh because he appears surprised every time he sees her that he thinks she's annoying.

They're doing it!  They're coming up with all sorts of reasons to show Johnny Backpack.  Please continue.

• Love 1