Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: All Twerk And No Play

Dr. Dubrow helps a woman with boobs gone bad get her sexy back and a bodybuilder get back in the gym; the doctors offer advice to a patient on her cheeky transformation.

(edited)

This show. Who starts twerking (well, they were "twerking" about as well as I can do, which is to say, not) in a consultation with a doctor? And then stupid Terry has to get in on it. Ugh.

The Brooklyn(?) woman acted kind of entitled. Did I imagine that? I'd think at the point she was at, I'd be begging for help. I don't know.

Was the other woman in fitness competitions? What was the deal about the glue?

I have a lot of questions, huh? I was streaming it live on E's app, which SUCKS, so I missed a lot.

Edited by bilgistic

Who twerks now anyway? I thought that was long gone. I thought The docs had learned how to remove hardened silicone with Raj. Wonder if the injections is the first step in trying to break up the hardened stuff, then they move onto surgery.

11 hours ago, bilgistic said:

Was the other woman in fitness competitions?

Yeah, she was. She looked pretty amazing for having lost 150 pounds and not having any loose skin. She had to glue in several chicken cutlets into her bathing suit top to make up for the space of the deflated implant. And YUK. I would freak out knowing I had a blown-out, blood filled implant like that in me for any length of time.

Brooklyn Woman- goes to show, don't mess with something that you think is perfect. She had good implants at a nice size and she had to go and mess with them. Even the new implants looked weird; her nipples were pointing straight down.

• Love 1
(edited)

I should just wait and watch the show on Monday on the app. I missed a lot. Thanks for filling me in,@Galloway Cave.Stupid app and its "live streaming". More like "'buffering' every 30 seconds streaming".

But I saw the damn twerking. Good lord.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 1

I thought the Brooklyn woman looked pregnant at the end while she was dancing.  I went back to when she first was shown during the consultation and her stomach appeared relatively flat then.   I wondered how much time passes between the initital consultation, surgery, and final reveals.  Appears to be more than just a couple of months.  

• Love 3