Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: 100

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Sonoma said:

I'm somehow not following this train of thought about the show disrespecting their fans by doing an episode in all subtitles? (Not just here, but other forums as well.) Granted, being bilingual in Spanish, I loved it. However I also enjoy foreign films and television. My husband and I have watched two seasons of Gomorrah with subtitles. But even if you're not a fan, how is one episode of subtitles a "bad" thing? I guess what I'm trying to say is... While it's fine subtitles may not be your cup of tea, I'd perhaps find a better way to express it because some of the comments come across as a bit ?. And I'm one of the last people to be offended by anything so, yah. YMMV.

For me (and for some others, I think) the problem was not the subtitles; the problem was that we had trouble reading the subtitles because the letters were white and sometimes it was difficult to read them against a light background, and they sometimes weren't on the screen long enough to read the all the words.  Those were the things that were annoying. 

4 hours ago, Canada said:

I'm surprised people had so much trouble with the subtitles.  I had no issues with them. 

Agree that this was a much better episode without Madison and her demon spawn.

Wow, best episode since the S1 finale. 

Strand and Daniel are definitely the two most interesting characters on the show.

The ranch is reminding me of Alexandria in WD.

You just know it's not going to end well.

Subtitles were fine with me.  Give me an outstanding episode like that and they can keep them coming.

• Love 4
(edited)

Thanks @Sonoma  for the clip.  Ruben Blades is such an important artist that it's hard to believe that he would want to be on such a crap show.  It's like Bob Dylan doing a cameo on 'Two Broke Girls'.  I think he was probably attracted to the opportunity to portray Hispanic culture on an American tv show.

Edited by mightysparrow
I don't think Mexico is 'Latino'
  • Love 1

Here are the Cable Live +3 Ratings for last week’s Episode 304, “100”:

“Fear the Walking Dead” remains in second, as it was in the same-day ratings. It rose six-tenths of a point to 1.5. [3.658 million viewers]

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/dvr-ratings/cable-live-3-ratings-for-june-12-18-2017/

And here are the Live + Same Day and Live +3 ratings for Season 3 so far:

06-04-17 “Eye of the Beholder” 3.109 million; 4.656 million
06-04-17 “New Frontier” 2.698 million; 4.180 million
06-11-17 “Teotwawki” 2.504 million; 3.803 million
06-18-17 “100″ 2.396 million; 3.658 million

Finally, the Cable Live +7 Ratings for Episode, "100":

“Better Call Saul” basically had a repeat of of its Live +7 performance in the week of June 12, once again more than tripling its initial adults 18-49 rating.

The June 12 episode grew from a 0.5 rating to 1.6 with seven days of DVR playback, matching the previous week’s growth. It passed the June 5 episode in viewers added, growing by 2.77 million vs. 2.45 million the previous week.

It also closed to within a tenth of a point of “Fear the Walking Dead” (1.7, +0.8).

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/dvr-ratings/cable-live-7-ratings-for-june-12-18-2017/

Here are the Live + Same Day; Live +3; and Live +7 ratings for Season 3 to date:

06-04-17 “Eye of the Beholder” 3.109 million; 4.656 million; 5.076 million
06-04-17 “New Frontier” 2.698 million; 4.180 million; 4.628 million
06-11-17 “Teotwawki” 2.504 million; 3.803 million; 4.222 million
06-18-17 “100" 2.396 million; 3.658 million; 4.071 million