Type keyword(s) to search

Mrs. King: Kate Jackson

I think we discussed how in real life, Amanda King is the kind of person that would normally annoy me, but Kate somehow just made her so likeable; with her character's naïveté, but own brand of logic.

Somehow, with the horrid haircut from hell, Amanda morphed into someone very smart, in that, a lot of her golly geeishness, just disappeared, and by Season 4, she was more Sabrina Duncan to me than Amanda King.

Again, I just finished re-watching the whole series, but stopped after "Bad Timing."  I can't bring myself to watch the remaining episodes, where Kate's not in most of them.

So after marathon watching the Sabrina Duncan years of Charlie’s Angels, I sat down to watch this show. And despite there being only four-five  years since the time Kate left and got this show, it’s amazing to me how different she looks as Amanda King. The hair for one thing. And the cheeks. In Charlie’s Angels her cheek bones are more...sharply sculpted. She looks a lot softer as Amanda. And I know she’s a tall woman, but maybe it’s the blocking, but she looks average height when standing next to Bruce.

I’m getting close to the end of season two and SO not looking forward to the Hair from Hell. Yet at least three of those episodes were standout performances-drama AND comedy.

”Burn out,” “Odds on a Dead Pigeon” and “DOA: Delirious On Arrival.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So after marathon watching the Sabrina Duncan years of Charlie’s Angels, I sat down to watch this show. And despite there being only four-five  years since the time Kate left and got this show, it’s amazing to me how different she looks as Amanda King. The hair for one thing. And the cheeks. In Charlie’s Angels her cheek bones are more...sharply sculpted. She looks a lot softer as Amanda. And I know she’s a tall woman, but maybe it’s the blocking, but she looks average height when standing next to Bruce.

I’m getting close to the end of season two and SO not looking forward to the Hair from Hell. Yet at least three of those episodes were standout performances-drama AND comedy.

”Burn out,” “Odds on a Dead Pigeon” and “DOA: Delirious On Arrival.

Just curious....is this show on a cable channel somewhere??  Loved watching it while it was on TV and would like to see it again if possible.

3 minutes ago, abbey said:

Just curious....is this show on a cable channel somewhere??  Loved watching it while it was on TV and would like to see it again if possible.

Sadly, no. Or none that I’m aware of. I just popped my dvds in and spent Sunday and yesterday watching.