Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E01: Auditions 1

• Start Topic

This video alleges that Will Tsai's performance was visually "enhanced" in post-production:

The evidence is pretty compelling. And while such trickery shouldn't shock and surprise me on such a heavily edited talent/reality show, it still kind of does.

• Love 2

I'm not an illusionist or "escape artist" by any means, but jeez, that sand act was so transparent! The sand only came down through a front panel, he dumped out the back and switched out with the guy who ran in back..please, do better than this!

On 7/2/2017 at 11:10 AM, CrashTextDummie said:

This video alleges that Will Tsai's performance was visually "enhanced" in post-production:

The evidence is pretty compelling. And while such trickery shouldn't shock and surprise me on such a heavily edited talent/reality show, it still kind of does.

That would suck. Magic tricks should be from cleverness, not special effects. If this were true, what happens when the show goes live? Is it going to be a pre-recorded video pretending to be live?

My son and daughter-in-law (who is afraid of clowns), saw Puddles last night at a venue here in FL.  They LOVED him.  Even the grandkids are into watching his YouTube videos.

I hope he goes far in the "competition".

• Love 2