Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Abominable/E13 The Ripper of Riga

OMG! How many kids does Jack have?????  We saw 2 young ones at the FBI, with Jack Jr. elsewhere (forgot where) being rounded up, Josie at college in California, agent Ryan being kidnapped. Then at the welcome home party there was Millie in a Naval uniform and Chuck (?) on Skype in an Army uniform. That's 7!!!!!

Abominable was pretty good but as I have an unusual toe sensitivity, I had to tune out the second episode.  lol

Jeez, even the thought of having someone else giving me a pedicure squicks me! 

I loved these two episodes.  These were probably the two best episodes of the show's run.  Ended on a high note.

The last episode in particular was amazing.  The scenes with Jack telling Ryan to shoot him were so powerful.  I noticed that Jack put his hand on a spot near his heart and figured that was some kind of sign to Ryan, but I thought it was going to because he had some kind of iron plate or something in his pocket to deflect the bullet (a la Teddy Roosevelt).  That was a huge risk though.   The Russian could have just fired a shot into Jack's head to finish him off or just shot Ryan as soon as Ryan was clicking the empty gun.   

Loved the flashbacks to various scenes of the show.  I will miss this show a lot.  Looking forward to seeing the cast on other shows.  Maybe the parent show could bring Jack and Clara in on a few guest appearances?

• Love 1

Also, while we are mentioning Jack's kids... I could have sworn that Matt had four kids.  Didn't we see them in an episode last season?  Seemed like he only had two at the dinner.  Am I mistaken?