Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E21: RAINBOW

A deluge of new proposals shines light on the final stages of the collaborator's plan.

So Alex lasted undercover for a whole episode before blowing her cover. Solid work?  

Well, at least no one got killed, save one redshirt, and the episode was reasonably interesting.   But....as The Hair pointed out, Roarke wins either way.  Since no details of the op were made public (as far as I could see), what will be generally known is that 16 Americans of Muslim beliefs had their cell phones confiscated in midair and destroyed, and 16 planes were prevented from crashing.  Gee, what would be the conclusion in the American public's eyes?  Whether they crashed or not, the die is cast. 

So Clay almost became the last of the trifecta.  There's still hope, though.

I think a Constitutional Convention would be a hoot to watch.  All 50 states' delegates arguing about everything from gun laws to abortion to campaign finance to term limits to where to go for dinner; there's an entire season's worth of brouhaha there.  In real life, I just read that Texas signed on for a CC, becoming the 11th state to do so. 

4 hours ago, deaja said:

So Alex lasted undercover for a whole episode before blowing her cover. Solid work?  

Her cover shouldn't even be there she's been all over the news.

2 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

So Clay almost became the last of the trifecta.  There's still hope, though.

Basically.