Type keyword(s) to search

Athena has a past life regression and heads back to 1793. Meanwhile, Matty is asked to be maid of honour at Christa Billich’s dog’s wedding to a cat. Athena hosts Lisa, Nicole and Krissy at an opulent Breakfast at Levendi and has an Oprah moment. Gossip and speculation turns full on rumour amid talk that Charles Billich likes sleeping with his muses…Matty being one of them? Then the big day rolls around and all the housewives join an eccentric crowd of art lovers, be-jewelled animals and drag queens for the notorious Fur wedding which might just end in a cat fight.

Utterly idiotic and insulting to the cause for gay marriage. Marrying a cat and a dog is like marrying a human and a canetoad. Nothing to do with the issuea and it diminishes it. I discovered that Victoria agrees with me, but that was probably just her excuse for coming late. The Billichs seem to be famewhores when it comes to the RH. Charles walked Gamble down the aisle in the wedding episode and Gamble took the girls from RHoMelb to this same gallery when they visited Sydney. Christa Billich is about 97 years old, vagina rejuvenation is the least of it, but as Joan Rivers agreed, you can't do much about the upper arms, 

Lisa Oldfield and Athena have ruined this franchise. It's just endless fighting and swearing. We've seen aerial yoga before, Carole went to a dog wedding RHNYC, so this is all so passe. Typical of Australian tv. And we have our awesome fashion designer to the stars Alex Perry as reunion host with his sunglasses glued to his bald dome for the 5th year in a row? Is this all we got, Australia, really???!!!

• Love 2

I believe that Oldfield is deliberately disrupting this show. I'm not sure why, I opened up another thread to show examples of her famewhoring and bizarre behavior and ridiculous stories as reported in the local online media here. The first season has finished and there are no ongoing storylines. Why? because every single episode has been hijacked by Lisa and Athena screaming and swearing. It's just nonsensical. Way to go. I doubt there will be a second season due to these two fruitbats. I do believe that Athena is a genuine narcissistic nutcase, but Oldfield teamed up with her later in the season and, like  Phaedra loading Porsha for bear, Oldfield used Athena also to disrupt. There is no reason.

9 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

What the F#ck did I just watch ?!? Athena and Lisa are totally batshit crazy !!!

• Love 2

We will be seeing Alex Perry with his sunglasses glued to his head for the 5th year in a row. This is a fashion designer who judges ATM and Project Runway Australia (when we still had that, vale), so sad. The reunion will again be a shitshow with Oldfield and Athena screaming and swearing like early high schoolers. They have basically guaranteed that there won't BE a 2nd season, idiots. I can only hope those 2 at least get canned and I too can easily go without Victoria's beyond irritating vocal fry. 

• Love 1

Yes, I know the guy... But, at least, he often asks real questions and don't hesitate to tell the women to shut their mouths up, lol !!!! And yes, Lisa and Atheny totally ruined this 1st season with their crazyness out of this real world, if that makes sense