Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E20: GLOBALREACH

Alex infiltrates the collaborators and becomes involved in a plan to take down the president.

22 minutes ago, Artsda said:

This is stupid, now the President is resigning?

Yeah, basically a contrived way to force a conflict to be resolved by the finale.

3 hours ago, iheartET said:

No Shelby he asked you to stop making him fall in love with you. And he needs his FIANCEE the most, not you!

She's gotten really annoying about it.

14 hours ago, iheartET said:

I agree and it's like she doesn't even care that he has a fiancée and is engaged.

She doesn't, she actively wants to sleep with all the Haas men.

1 hour ago, Free said:

She doesn't, she actively wants to sleep with all the Haas men.

None of them are even that compelling as people. Caleb is the only one who is really hot.  Does she think she gets a t-shirt or something if she completes her set?

28 minutes ago, deaja said:

None of them are even that compelling as people. Caleb is the only one who is really hot.  Does she think she gets a t-shirt or something if she completes her set?

Idk, that's  pretty much what her storyline has amounted to, especially with the new brother.

I...kinda dig it, if only because it's the only real source of external conflict in any of the romances. Otherwise shipping any of these characters is really boring - there's nothing keeping them apart. 

The actor did a good job, I think, but they did bring it on a little suddenly. He was still resisting her charms a couple of episodes ago. Oh well.