Type keyword(s) to search

Norman's (and Mother's, and others') Kills

Interesting and making me feel a bit stupid is the line that says we can assume Norman/Mother killed Dr. Edwards because at the beginning of the season there is a scene showing Norman reading a newspaper.  A headline states that authorities are worried about the problem with security at Pine View. 

Hmmm...So Norman goes for an appointment and Dr. Edwards gets too close to something.  Norman drives away, but Mother comes back as the good doctor walks out to his car in the evening to go home.  It's dark outside.  Mother follows him and blindsides him when he's getting out of his car at the house.  

It would explain why Dr. Edwards isn't in the death lake near the motel.  There's an auxiliary death lake or well or pit or ocean (ha) near the good doctor's home.

On 4/18/2017 at 6:27 PM, Chicago Redshirt said:

So...anybody have an idea for the death tolls of Norman/Mother? Or Romero? Or the other characters?

Just curious...

Looks like nine confirmed for Norman/Mother.  Emma stands at 0.  (You said ANY of the other characters.  I chose her because she was easy).  :)

• Love 1
On 4/26/2017 at 3:15 PM, smorbie said:

Interesting and making me feel a bit stupid is the line that says we can assume Norman/Mother killed Dr. Edwards because at the beginning of the season there is a scene showing Norman reading a newspaper.  A headline states that authorities are worried about the problem with security at Pine View. 

Hmmm...So Norman goes for an appointment and Dr. Edwards gets too close to something.  Norman drives away, but Mother comes back as the good doctor walks out to his car in the evening to go home.  It's dark outside.  Mother follows him and blindsides him when he's getting out of his car at the house.  

It would explain why Dr. Edwards isn't in the death lake near the motel.  There's an auxiliary death lake or well or pit or ocean (ha) near the good doctor's home.

Looks like nine confirmed for Norman/Mother.  Emma stands at 0.  (You said ANY of the other characters.  I chose her because she was easy).  :)

I don't get how the headline talking about security at Pineview during season 5 is supposed to confirm that Norman killed the doctor over a year prior. I took it as a reminder of Pine View.  It's not like security would have been a problem for Norman getting to see the doctor. But I figured we should just assume Norman killed him because he's Norman. Maybe Dr. Edwards came to the hotel to check on Norman since he wasn't showing up for therapy and Mother took over.

It looks like 5 kills for Dylan and 5 for Romero, no one else seems to get close to that.

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:37 PM, peacheslatour said:

I kind of lost track during the whole drug wars/Norma being blackmailed episodes. Between Romero and Dylan I think we have an even dozen. Bradley killed that guy that was screwing Norman's teacher, right? 

Yup.

Thought Romero had more. He seems to be always killing somebody!

Hate to see this place die. Hope we can form a rewatch, starting from season one. It would be fun knowing what we know now!

• Love 2
Just now, Mick Lady said:

Yup.

Thought Romero had more. He seems to be always killing somebody!

Hate to see this place die. Hope we can form a rewatch, starting from season one. It would be fun knowing what we know now!

If I'm a very good girl this year, I just know Santa will bring me all 5 seasons.

4 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

If I'm a very good girl this year, I just know Santa will bring me all 5 seasons.

The question is, can you be a good girl? I We have the first three. When five comes out after the summer, or Netflix gets the whole series, we should give it a try! Let's keep in touch! I'm always on Supernatural!

• Love 1
Just now, Mick Lady said:

The question is, can you be a good girl? I We have the first three. When five comes out after the summer, or Netflix gets the whole series, we should give it a try! Let's keep in touch! I'm always on Supernatural!

I love Supernatural, but the last couple seasons have been kinda meh. We need a new obsession!

2 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I love Supernatural, but the last couple seasons have been kinda meh. We need a new obsession!

If you find a good one, let me know! Better Call Saul is great, but it's no Bates, and certainly no Breaking Bad!

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Mick Lady said:

If you find a good one, let me know! Better Call Saul is great, but it's no Bates, and certainly no Breaking Bad!

I'll PM you if that's okay.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 1