Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Just now, jinjer said:

No people knew Dorit and Eden were already announced as a HW when the rumor came out. I think the rumor probably originated tho from Rinna pulling out the pill bag and it becoming a storyline. 

They normally differentiate between newbies and vets in blinds, especially when there are 2 newbies, example; they say it like this, "This person is new to the HW game/show". I will say, it could have been Rinna as the source though, she seems hell bent on destroying Dorit for some reason and or she is trying to throw suspicion about her own drug use off by pointing the finger at Dorit/PK. LOL

12 minutes ago, jinjer said:

I think there was a blind item before the season that a HW had a drug problem. After meeting PK and Dorit, there was speculation on some boards that it may have been Dorit - the eyes, the weight loss etc. But I do recall discussion of either she or PK always sniffing or having aunny nose. And then there was the discussion of that. But when Rinna pulled out the big bag of pills, we all knew where the rumor came from until Rinna then threw the coke accusation.

There was also a blind a few years ago that a HW started her day everyday with a little bump of coke. (Pre-dating Dorit by years).

I wouldn't be surprised if someone at PK/Dorit's party did some coke. I don't think the hosts would have done it with cameras there. I think Rinna's a fool if she thinks she can out drug use without repercussions in H'wood.  

Rinna's words...

Dorit, if we're going to talk about drugs than let's be honest about it

Yes, I was angry but it wasn't in retaliation, it was the truth. It was the truth.  

If you're going to be talking about drugs than I have to be fully honest because that is what I observed

(doesn't sound like Rinna is just throwing it out there to me )

Brandi did come out and say she did do cocaine   (I think t was after she left the show she that stated this)

• Love 4