Type keyword(s) to search

Transformers 5: The Last Knight (But Not The Last Transformers Movie)

• Start Topic

(edited)

I saw this tonight during a special screening. It wasn't half bad! I mean, it was no masterpiece but was way better compared to the last 3 movies. I rate this one second best to the first one (and I thought the first one was the only good movie).  I got to see it in 3D though 3D is not a must. So-if you are a fan, I'd recommend. And maybe I'm more positive because I saw the movie for free but I was seriously kinda dreading to go to it and only went because I had this opportunity to see it as a special screening. I was happily disappointed to be engaged the entire time.

Edited by snickers
  • Love 1

I thought this was a mess. They tried to do way too much. Unnecessary storylines and characters (hello Anthony Hopkins), too many forced comedic lines that didn't land. The movie itself was insufferably long. I had low expectations and it definitely met them. The one saving grace is Mark Wahlberg. If they do another one they need to keep it simple and probably bring Shia back, his unexplained absence is being felt. 

• Love 1

No-these moves DO NOT need Shia back....his character was nothing but annoying, I'd rather have Mark Whalberg (and that's not saying much)

All these sequels have been a mess, I actually thought this one was decent-like I said, no masterpiece-maybe I looked at it differently because I got to see it for free but I don't think it deserves all this hate.

But I agree it's time for Michael Bay to hang up the hat....I haven't really liked his stuff in a while, I refuse to see 13 hours....oh and was it just me or did the love interest chick look too much like Megan Fox????