Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E22: Shooter

formerlyfreedom
  • Start Topic

When a Marine photographer disappears prior to providing his testimony in an Army court-martial hearing, the NCIS team investigates both the murder he witnessed as well as his current piece on military veterans who are homeless in the D.C. area. Meanwhile, Abby tries to help a young homeless woman reconnect with her family.

First the shallow:

Any Spartacus watchers here? Because...GLABER!!!! Army Major JAG defense attorney! HAWT in uniform. Hubba Hubba, be it in a toga, rags, nothing, or 21st century military...dude is Smokin'! And his American accent is just as sexy as his English one!

Ahem.

For an episode that was supposed to be about homeless VETERANS, why must we constantly get Abby subplots that have nothing to do with the A plot? I miss when she just would do the forensics for the CASE and be part of that. Just weakened the episode for me.

So, I'll just concentrate on the shallow.

Sue me.

• Love 1

A month after the episode on sexual assaults in the military, we got a homeless veterans/ runaway teens episode. I know they are both important concerns, but it felt a little bit preachy.  On the plus side, Abby now has a dog.

I want more Abby, Ducky, and Jimmy in their roles.  I really feel they aren't being used properly this season.

Nobody mentioned Jesse from Diagnosis Murder was the killer! I never saw that one coming. 

Loved the sub-plot with Abby, she could've just gone to the FBI but she left the decision in the girl's own hands. 

I hope the guy who called Gibbs a 'dumb jarhead' gets his comeuppance.