Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Made In...

Gabriel!!  Too bad he got killed, but even if he hadn't of tried that plan, he probably still would have bit it.  I was sad for the taxi guy too.

And why is Claire getting excited about a romance with a journalist in Bangladesh?  With him situated there and her jet-setting all over the world, how would a relationship work?

• Love 1

I liked this episode, I thought it was tight and cohesive and well done.  I also liked the character development for Clara.  It's been three years since her husband died and she is ready to move on.  But I agree that it was kind of odd that she seems to want to get with the English reporter who lives in Bangladesh.  Unless he's going to move to DC, how would that even work?  I found it odd that he sent her a bottle of wine from halfway around the world.  I didn't realise there were places you could pay to send wine to someone's doorstep fairly instantly, like a flower shop.

It's fairly easy online to send anything legal anywhere.  I don't think it's a great idea to leave a bottle of wine on someone's doorstep but it's TV so whatever. I think it's not unusual for reporters to freelance and travel a lot so if something were to develop they could see each other. IMO.

Yes.  The box also wasn't sealed in the least.  The lid easily came off.  I know she gave him her card, but I would assume it was her FBI IRT business card and not a personal card with a home address.  Maybe he used his reporter sleuthing abilities and stalked her.  But I suppose it's TV so I just have to handwave all of it.  

I'm curious if they are going to follow through with any of it (reporter decides to follow Clara around the world, or it could be a Claire Temple type of coincidence where he keeps accidentally turning up in the same locations as her).  Or if this is just supposed to be a small reminder that these people actually have lives outside of the team and nothing more (which is why we saw Jack's family, and Matt's family for brief snippets).

On 4/7/2017 at 6:01 AM, MelinaBallerina said:

With him situated there and her jet-setting all over the world, how would a relationship work?

I think it's more the idea that she was interested rather than looking for a "move in and settle down" relationship. 

I think a long-distance, meet-up-in-foreign-lands, flirt-over-the-phone, leave-cute-packages relationship would be fun to watch and fit her character. she lost someone that she obviously loved deeply, something light and fun will probably go a lot further to healing her than anything else.

• Love 1