Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E15: MOCKINGBIRD

While their newly appointed leader gets familiar with the team of CIA and FBI agents, Owen leads an investigation into the strange world of fake news. But hunting down the publishers of a fake story might lead to deadly consequences.

Is the Scooby gang still supposed to be a super double-secret spy group? If so, then why are they going to the same bar as a group all the time and talking about parts of their super double-secret stuff there? The little I know about tradecraft comes from spy novels and movies, but it seems like they're breaking most of the basic covert ops rules almost daily. 

I think I'm watching this show now only because there's nothing else on in this time slot that I want to watch either. 

16 minutes ago, rur said:

If so, then why are they going to the same bar as a group all the time and talking about parts of their super double-secret stuff there?

Or driving around with their windows open and faces uncovered. Especially when you can google their names and pictures show up. 

24 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Or driving around with their windows open and faces uncovered. Especially when you can google their names and pictures show up. 

Especially Alex who's supposed to be all over the news by now.

45 minutes ago, rur said:

Is the Scooby gang still supposed to be a super double-secret spy group? If so, then why are they going to the same bar as a group all the time and talking about parts of their super double-secret stuff there? The little I know about tradecraft comes from spy novels and movies, but it seems like they're breaking most of the basic covert ops rules almost daily. 

I think I'm watching this show now only because there's nothing else on in this time slot that I want to watch either. 

Supposedly, Alex and the others were supposed to infiltrate the group and they ended up blabbing about it where everyone should be able to hear them in the area.

8 hours ago, portfino said:

Did they put Caleb in the previews for this week and then not have him in the episode? I haven't seen that trick in a while.

It didn't seem to work, probably because he's not as much of a draw as the people in charge thinks he is.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:35 PM, iheartET said:

Who even knew that Caleb had a brother or sister??!! I don’t remember seeing or hearing about him and her in any episode.

He was basically just introduced for another Haas to sleep with Shelby.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:35 PM, iheartET said:

So what happened to Caleb coming back ?!!!!

Maybe later on?

(edited)
On 03/04/2017 at 7:32 AM, iheartET said:

Yea I heard Caleb is coming on later.

Caleb Haas is definitely coming back. It will just be a little longer than we expected. The promo for this episode fooled us into thinking that his re-appearance would be earlier than we hoped for which annoyed me to some extent. Just to add to that, I recently found some information on Spoilertv. Graham Rogers is credited in a recurring role for a future episode of Quantico. Hopefully, it won't be too long till we see Caleb again. 

Edited by Elainasha