Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Hail Mary

Drogo

The ODNI are tasked with helping a Russian FSB agent defect, but the agent's pregnant girlfriend creates a problem for their plans. Meanwhile, Christina searches for a mole in the CIA and John faces a spiritual crisis after trying to resolve his brother's problem with a local gang.

Kind of a disappointing episode, not enough Bryan. His one fight scene was so dark, I couldn't tell who was fighting whom, all I saw were black bodies rolling around in a room so dark I would have walked into a table. Storyline was okay, except the Russian assassin should have known that kid was not his. I mean, duh. On the other hand, it's good to see Russians are our enemy again. Those Middle Eastern villains were getting passé. I also think injecting saline into your vein would be pretty deadly. The informant used all the skills of a vein-shooting junkie when he could have shot the syringe right into his thigh, ala Epipen. Jennifer Beales still rocks, though, so that's a plus.

• Love 1
On 4/4/2017 at 7:33 AM, saber5055 said:

The informant used all the skills of a vein-shooting junkie when he could have shot the syringe right into his thigh, ala Epipen. 

I was thinking that his hand was remarkably steady. Because nothing screams "natural causes" like a botched injection by someone on an overload of adrenaline.

Disappointed that the show did not put a disclaimer or message up at the beginning of the show especially since the opening took place in St Petersburg Russia airing the epi the same day of an actual terrorist attack in St Petersburg. The show also included mayhem/car chase and the killing of Russians on Russian soil. Not cool on that day in particular. Also there's some political subtext there blatantly using Russia as the big bad. Wonder how close to the election or inauguration they wrote it.

I know it's only a tv show.

• Love 2