Type keyword(s) to search

Wedding Speculation

I like how the wedding hasn't dominated the show. It's a fun little subplot in the background of episodes, which is just the way it should be. I thought I'd create a place for wedding speculation/questions/theories. 

What role will Ralph have? Will he be allowed to go to at least part of the bachelor party?

I do not think the big wedding will happen. My guess is that things will go wrong and they will end up getting married in the Scorpion garage. 

Will Cabe walk her down the aisle, or will TV magic happen and somehow her father is the one to walk her down the aisle?

10 hours ago, jbrecken said:

They'll pull strings to throw the wedding at the prison so Papa Quinn can attend, but something will happen that throws the place into lockdown.

Or they are doing upgrades at a prison, it turns out to be Happy's dad's prison, and due to something that goes wrong, the prison goes into lockdown.

And Paige/Sylvester becomes an ordained minister through the Internet and marries Happy and Toby.

On 3/28/2017 at 2:30 AM, bros402 said:

Or they are doing upgrades at a prison, it turns out to be Happy's dad's prison, and due to something that goes wrong, the prison goes into lockdown.

And Paige/Sylvester becomes an ordained minister through the Internet and marries Happy and Toby.

Thought of something better - the father's cellmate will be an intimidating looking guy, probably silent the whole time, then it turns out he's actually a nice guy, just super quiet.

And he's an ordained minister and marries Happy & Toby.

• Love 2