Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

I'll vote against 3 and 10, and those two are history. The next round is open, and we're still voting against two! 

1. Emily tell Richard that she is going to Europe and having two glasses of wine at lunch."Only prostitutes have two glasses of wine at lunch" She is clearly not the woman that he married.(Say Goodbye to Daisy Miller)
6. Lorelai visits Richard in the pool house and learns he is in a barbershop quartet. (Pippi)
7. Richard tells Emily about the quartet. He notices the panic room and simply says "Very good." (Pippi)
12. Richard helps Rory play a joke on Logan by pretending he has arranged for them to be married (Not as Cute as Pushkin)
13. Richard's speech to Emily at their vow renewal ceremony "Just for tonight, you can call me Bill." (Wedding Bell Blues)
14. Richard and Emily reconciled yesterday.  And last night.  And this morning.  (Come Home)
15. Richard comes to investigate the dog on the patio. Women of Questionable Morals
16. Richard shows Emily how to find the dog's breed as well as luggage on the computer (WoQM)
17. Richard needs a bowl for 'Dog' and he must stop feeding him stew. (WoQM)
18. Richard insists that Emily stays when the girls come to FND. They tell them about Chris' dad dying. (WoQM)
20. Richard's doesn't want to go back to the pool house. Emily tells him to come home (Come Home)

1. Emily tell Richard that she is going to Europe and having two glasses of wine at lunch."Only prostitutes have two glasses of wine at lunch" She is clearly not the woman that he married.(Say Goodbye to Daisy Miller)
7. Richard tells Emily about the quartet. He notices the panic room and simply says "Very good." (Pippi)
12. Richard helps Rory play a joke on Logan by pretending he has arranged for them to be married (Not as Cute as Pushkin)
13. Richard's speech to Emily at their vow renewal ceremony "Just for tonight, you can call me Bill." (Wedding Bell Blues)
14. Richard and Emily reconciled yesterday.  And last night.  And this morning.  (Come Home)
16. Richard shows Emily how to find the dog's breed as well as luggage on the computer (WoQM)
17. Richard needs a bowl for 'Dog' and he must stop feeding him stew. (WoQM)
18. Richard insists that Emily stays when the girls come to FND. They tell them about Chris' dad dying. (WoQM)
20. Richard's doesn't want to go back to the pool house. Emily tells him to come home (Come Home)

6 and 15 are gone, and the next round is open. We're still voting against two! 

My votes: 14 and 18

Aaaand 7 and 17 are history. The next round is open, and we're still voting against two! 

16 and 18 are gone, and the next round is open! We're down to voting against just one.

My vote: 14

Our final four! My vote: 1 

Aaaand we're down to our final three!