Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

Richard comes to investigate the dog on the patio. Women of Questionable Morals

Richard shows Emily how to find the dog's breed as well as luggage on the computer (WoQM)

Richard needs a bowl for 'Dog' and he must stop feeding him stew. (WoQM)

Richard insists that Emily stays when the girls come to FND. They tell them about Chris' dad dying. (WoQM)

Richard is jealous and ends up rear-ending Emily's car at the function (Come Home)

Richard's doesn't want to go back to the pool house. Emily tells him to come home (Come Home

Rory ignores her grandmother and Richard tries to smooth out the situation. (So Good Talk)

Richard calls Lorelai and tries to get her to forgive Emily. Lorelai will still talk to him. (So.. Good Talk)

Richard goes to the inn about a insurance matter. Says that Lorelai has done a fine job with the inn. And she should sell it. (So ... Good Talk)

Emily is upset with Richard that he saw Lorelai.  "This is not a popularity contest."  "No, not a contest. You’ve already won."  "Emily, you are acting incredibly immature!" (So ... Good Talk)
Richard explains that maybe Luke didn't understand when Emily told him to get back together with Lorelai. (Pulp Fiction)

Richard and Emily must invite Logan over for dinner immediately. "The ball has been dropped!" (Kropogs)

Richard calls Lorelai and informs her that Mike Armstrong is interested in the Inn (Kropogs)

Richard and Emily have visions of their own compound on the Cape with blondhaired  blue-eyed grandchildren (Kropogs)

Edited by lulu1960

1. Emily tell Richard that she is going to Europe and having two glasses of wine at lunch."Only prostitutes have two glasses of wine at lunch" She is clearly not the woman that he married.(Say Goodbye to Daisy Miller)
2. Richard explains to Lorelai and Rory who Robert is. Is he a butler, a valet, a geisha? (Written in the Stars)
3. Richard tries to go to his study. Emily says he should have made an appointment because she may have been stark naked. He counters that she has never been stark naked. Not even when skinny dipping. (Written in the Stars)
4. Richard and Emily are discussing bills, and Richard's smelly car that leaves oil on the driveway. "Really? You can see the driveway with your nose way up in the air like that?" (Written in the Stars)
5. Richard and Rory have lunch at Yale. Rory tries to convince him to talk to Emily himself but he doesn't want to be a bother. (Pippi)
6. Lorelai visits Richard in the pool house and learns he is in a barbershop quartet. (Pippi)
7. Richard tells Emily about the quartet. He notices the panic room and simply says "Very good." (Pippi)
8. Lorelai begs her father to not make Luke go golfing. But according to Richard it is his right to meet him. (You Jump. I Jump Jack)
9. Richard and Luke go golfing. They talk coins, shaves, franchising, hobbies, and books by Dick (You Jump. I Jump Jack)
10. Richard serves the girls meat on a stick. "Drinks last one hour at most. Then you get the dinner portion, which can last several hours. Especially the way you structure things. You get more time. I should at least be able to serve appetizers with my drinks." (The Party's Over)
11. Emily and Richard are in cahoots with the all male Yale Party (The Party's Over)
12. Richard helps Rory play a joke on Logan by pretending he has arranged for them to be married (Not as Cute as Pushkin)
13. Richard's speech to Emily at their vow renewal ceremony "Just for tonight, you can call me Bill." (Wedding Bell Blues)
14. Richard and Emily reconciled yesterday.  And last night.  And this morning.  (Come Home)

15. Richard comes to investigate the dog on the patio. Women of Questionable Morals
16. Richard shows Emily how to find the dog's breed as well as luggage on the computer (WoQM)
17. Richard needs a bowl for 'Dog' and he must stop feeding him stew. (WoQM)
18. Richard insists that Emily stays when the girls come to FND. They tell them about Chris' dad dying. (WoQM)

19. Richard is jealous and ends up rear-ending Emily's car at the function (Come Home)
20. Richard's doesn't want to go back to the pool house. Emily tells him to come home (Come Home)

21. Rory ignores her grandmother and Richard tries to smooth out the situation. (So Good Talk)
22. Richard calls Lorelai and tries to get her to forgive Emily. Lorelai will still talk to him. (So.. Good Talk)
23. Richard goes to the inn about a insurance matter. Says that Lorelai has done a fine job with the inn. And she should sell it. (So ... Good Talk)
24. Emily is upset with Richard that he saw Lorelai.  "This is not a popularity contest."  "No, not a contest. You’ve already won."  "Emily, you are acting incredibly immature!" (So ... Good Talk)
25. Richard explains that maybe Luke didn't understand when Emily told him to get back together with Lorelai. (Pulp Fiction)
26. Richard and Emily must invite Logan over for dinner immediately. "The ball has been dropped!" (Kropogs)
27. Richard calls Lorelai and informs her that Mike Armstrong is interested in the Inn (Kropogs)
28. Richard and Emily have visions of their own compound on the Cape with blondhaired  blue-eyed grandchildren (Kropogs)

Thanks, lulu! If we're all set, everyone should feel free to vote against the three you most want eliminated... 

1. Emily tell Richard that she is going to Europe and having two glasses of wine at lunch."Only prostitutes have two glasses of wine at lunch" She is clearly not the woman that he married.(Say Goodbye to Daisy Miller)
2. Richard explains to Lorelai and Rory who Robert is. Is he a butler, a valet, a geisha? (Written in the Stars)
3. Richard tries to go to his study. Emily says he should have made an appointment because she may have been stark naked. He counters that she has never been stark naked. Not even when skinny dipping. (Written in the Stars)
5. Richard and Rory have lunch at Yale. Rory tries to convince him to talk to Emily himself but he doesn't want to be a bother. (Pippi)
6. Lorelai visits Richard in the pool house and learns he is in a barbershop quartet. (Pippi)
7. Richard tells Emily about the quartet. He notices the panic room and simply says "Very good." (Pippi)
9. Richard and Luke go golfing. They talk coins, shaves, franchising, hobbies, and books by Dick (You Jump. I Jump Jack)
10. Richard serves the girls meat on a stick. "Drinks last one hour at most. Then you get the dinner portion, which can last several hours. Especially the way you structure things. You get more time. I should at least be able to serve appetizers with my drinks." (The Party's Over)
12. Richard helps Rory play a joke on Logan by pretending he has arranged for them to be married (Not as Cute as Pushkin)
13. Richard's speech to Emily at their vow renewal ceremony "Just for tonight, you can call me Bill." (Wedding Bell Blues)
14. Richard and Emily reconciled yesterday.  And last night.  And this morning.  (Come Home)
15. Richard comes to investigate the dog on the patio. Women of Questionable Morals
16. Richard shows Emily how to find the dog's breed as well as luggage on the computer (WoQM)
18. Richard insists that Emily stays when the girls come to FND. They tell them about Chris' dad dying. (WoQM)
19. Richard is jealous and ends up rear-ending Emily's car at the function (Come Home)
20. Richard's doesn't want to go back to the pool house. Emily tells him to come home (Come Home)
21. Rory ignores her grandmother and Richard tries to smooth out the situation. (So Good Talk)
22. Richard calls Lorelai and tries to get her to forgive Emily. Lorelai will still talk to him. (So.. Good Talk)
23. Richard goes to the inn about a insurance matter. Says that Lorelai has done a fine job with the inn. And she should sell it. (So ... Good Talk)
24. Emily is upset with Richard that he saw Lorelai.  "This is not a popularity contest."  "No, not a contest. You’ve already won."  "Emily, you are acting incredibly immature!" (So ... Good Talk)
25. Richard explains that maybe Luke didn't understand when Emily told him to get back together with Lorelai. (Pulp Fiction)
26. Richard and Emily must invite Logan over for dinner immediately. "The ball has been dropped!" (Kropogs)
27. Richard calls Lorelai and informs her that Mike Armstrong is interested in the Inn (Kropogs)
28. Richard and Emily have visions of their own compound on the Cape with blondhaired  blue-eyed grandchildren (Kropogs)

4, 8 and 11 are gone, and the next round is open! 

My votes: 9, 19 and 28

I actually liked 5 and 24---liked by the lower standards of S5, that is----but those scenes, along with 25, are now history. The next round is open! 

My votes: 9, 19 and 28

9, 19 and 28 are gone, and the next round is open! We can shift to voting against just TWO. 

2 and 26 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :) 

My votes: 22 and 27

The next round is open! 

My votes: 22 and 23

22 and 23 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :)