Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

1. Richard and Emily reminisce about how he would woo dates at the art gallery.(Let the Games Begin)
4. Richard tells Rory and Lorelai how he was engaged to Pennilyn Lott but once he saw Emily in the blue dress he had no choice. (Let the Games Begin)
5. Richard tells the story of how he proposed to Emily. (Let the Games Begin)
9. Richard and Emily look on proudly as Rory calls them her twin pillars at her graduation (Those Are Strings, Pinnochio)
17. Richard serves Johnny Machete to the girls at FND. Plus they are super excited that Rory chose Yale. (Happy Birthday, Baby)

11 and 14 are gone, and the next round is open. We're down to voting against just ONE :) 

I love 1! The way Emily imitates the frown, step back, and sigh is hilarious! Though I guess it is more of an Emily moment than a Richard one...

I will go for 17 with the knowledge that my precious 1 will be gone soon either way :(

Edited by LeafontheWind

Our final four! 

4. Richard tells Rory and Lorelai how he was engaged to Pennilyn Lott but once he saw Emily in the blue dress he had no choice. (Let the Games Begin)
9. Richard and Emily look on proudly as Rory calls them her twin pillars at her graduation (Those Are Strings, Pinnochio)
17. Richard serves Johnny Machete to the girls at FND. Plus they are super excited that Rory chose Yale. (Happy Birthday, Baby)

Our final three: 

Our final two!

My vote: 4 

Emily informs Richard that Digger called. Richard wants nothing to do with him. ( "Yes, I liked Digger when he was fetching my coffee. I liked Digger when he was refilling my stapler. But I do not like Digger now that he is his father's heir apparent and sent to annoy me. And I certainly don't understand your need to defend him.")

The Hobbit, The Sofa, And Digger Stiles

Richard and Jason go into business together.  (The Hobbit, The Sofa, And Digger Stiles)

The full size verses king size candy bar debate- (An Affair to Remember)

Important Men doing important things. Jason and Richard sign the papers to go into business together (An Affair to Remember)

Richard and Jason blow off Emily's launch party (An Affair to Remember)

Richard tell the girls about the Atlantic City trip. he gives them mini roulette tables (Die, Jerk!)

Richard walks around with his laptop. He's wireless now. He gets Emily to invite Jason to dinner. They talk about restaurants.(Die, Jerk!)

Richard breaks down after his mother's death (The Reigning Lorelai)

Richard tells Emily they shouldn't keep Trix's ashes above the mantle (TRL)

Richard and Trix argue over Lorelai's lack of money (TISL)

Our list so far! S4 wasn't Richard's most shining season, was it?! 

1. Richard telling his Naked Guy story to both one-up Marty and put him at ease at the same time.

2. Emily informs Richard that Digger called. Richard wants nothing to do with him. ( "Yes, I liked Digger when he was fetching my coffee. I liked Digger when he was refilling my stapler. But I do not like Digger now that he is his father's heir apparent and sent to annoy me. And I certainly don't understand your need to defend him.")The Hobbit, The Sofa, And Digger Stiles
3. Richard and Jason go into business together.  (The Hobbit, The Sofa, And Digger Stiles)
4. The full size verses king size candy bar debate- (An Affair to Remember)
5. Important Men doing important things. Jason and Richard sign the papers to go into business together (An Affair to Remember)
6. Richard and Jason blow off Emily's launch party (An Affair to Remember)
7. Richard tell the girls about the Atlantic City trip. he gives them mini roulette tables (Die, Jerk!)
8. Richard walks around with his laptop. He's wireless now. He gets Emily to invite Jason to dinner. They talk about restaurants.(Die, Jerk!)

9. Richard breaks down after his mother's death (The Reigning Lorelai)
10. Richard tells Emily they shouldn't keep Trix's ashes above the mantle (TRL)
11. Richard and Trix argue over Lorelai's lack of money (TISL)

1. Richard telling his Naked Guy story to both one-up Marty and put him at ease at the same time.
2. Emily informs Richard that Digger called. Richard wants nothing to do with him. ( "Yes, I liked Digger when he was fetching my coffee. I liked Digger when he was refilling my stapler. But I do not like Digger now that he is his father's heir apparent and sent to annoy me. And I certainly don't understand your need to defend him.")The Hobbit, The Sofa, And Digger Stiles
3. Richard and Jason go into business together.  (The Hobbit, The Sofa, And Digger Stiles)
5. Important Men doing important things. Jason and Richard sign the papers to go into business together (An Affair to Remember)
7. Richard tell the girls about the Atlantic City trip. he gives them mini roulette tables (Die, Jerk!)
8. Richard walks around with his laptop. He's wireless now. He gets Emily to invite Jason to dinner. They talk about restaurants.(Die, Jerk!)

12. Richard happily runs off to sing with the Whiffenpoofs at Yale (TKBNO)
13. Richard and Emily spell out the plan to pretend that Marjorie's husband is attending the charity banquet (Nag Hammadi)

Richard tells Rory the story of how they threw his sophomore roommate out the window.  Richard invites Rory to the big game. (Ted Koppel)

Richard will have to uninvite someone so Lorelai can go to the Yale/Harvard game. (Ted Koppel)

Richard and Emily have a big fight at the game when he tells her he has been having lunch once a year with Pennilynn Lott (Ted Koppel)

Richard tells Lorelai it is culs de sac. Offers her marzipan bunnies. (Nanny and the Professor)

Richard gets upset as they are part of the historical tour. "I feel as if I was in a zoo." (Nanny and the Professor)

Richard is clueless about the glass apples being new. "I've always liked those." (Scene in a Mall)

Richard is sarcastic about Emily's shopping. Isn't listening to her about dinner. Says two of the Beatles are dead. (Scene in a Mall)

1. Richard telling his Naked Guy story to both one-up Marty and put him at ease at the same time.
13. Richard and Emily spell out the plan to pretend that Marjorie's husband is attending the charity banquet (Nag Hammadi)

14. Richard tells Rory the story of how they threw his sophomore roommate out the window.  Richard invites Rory to the big game. (Ted Koppel)
15. Richard will have to uninvite someone so Lorelai can go to the Yale/Harvard game. (Ted Koppel)
16. Richard and Emily have a big fight at the game when he tells her he has been having lunch once a year with Pennilynn Lott (Ted Koppel)
17. Richard tells Lorelai it is culs de sac. Offers her marzipan bunnies. (Nanny and the Professor)
18. Richard gets upset as they are part of the historical tour. "I feel as if I was in a zoo." (Nanny and the Professor)
19. Richard is clueless about the glass apples being new. "I've always liked those." (Scene in a Mall)
20. Richard is sarcastic about Emily's shopping. Isn't listening to her about dinner. Says two of the Beatles are dead. (Scene in a Mall)

Are we ready to start voting?! If so, just vote for the TWO you most want eliminated :) 

Richard and Floyd have a confrontation when Floyd says he is suing

Richard and Floyd kick Jason to the curb and go back in business together

Lorelai begs Richard not to ruin Jason

Richard asks Lorelai if the room arrangement is a joke. (Raincoats)

14. Richard tells Rory the story of how they threw his sophomore roommate out the window.  Richard invites Rory to the big game. (Ted Koppel)
15. Richard will have to uninvite someone so Lorelai can go to the Yale/Harvard game. (Ted Koppel)
16. Richard and Emily have a big fight at the game when he tells her he has been having lunch once a year with Pennilynn Lott (Ted Koppel)
17. Richard tells Lorelai it is culs de sac. Offers her marzipan bunnies. (Nanny and the Professor)
18. Richard gets upset as they are part of the historical tour. "I feel as if I was in a zoo." (Nanny and the Professor)
19. Richard is clueless about the glass apples being new. "I've always liked those." (Scene in a Mall)
20. Richard is sarcastic about Emily's shopping. Isn't listening to her about dinner. Says two of the Beatles are dead. (Scene in a Mall)

21. Richard and Floyd have a confrontation when Floyd says he is suing
22. Richard and Floyd kick Jason to the curb and go back in business together
23. Lorelai begs Richard not to ruin Jason
24. Richard asks Lorelai if the room arrangement is a joke. (Raincoats)

21. Richard and Floyd have a confrontation when Floyd says he is suing
22. Richard and Floyd kick Jason to the curb and go back in business together
23. Lorelai begs Richard not to ruin Jason
24. Richard asks Lorelai if the room arrangement is a joke. (Raincoats)

25. Richard is distracted when Rory and Lorelai go to FND. Asks the same questions over and over. (Afterboom)