Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

11. The fencing match between Rory and Paris (I Solemnly Swear)
14.  The men discuss insurance and architecture at Rory's graduation (TASP)
16. Rory is joined by her fellow reading/headphoned classmate at end of LMLD
17. Rory's graduation speech (TASP)
18. Paris describing her "Felicity" dilemma to Lorelai (TASP?)
22.  Nanny comes to Paris' graduation, and brings the kids (TASP)
24.  Paris tells Headmaster Charleston "No hard feelings" at graduation, hee!  (TASP)
25.  Lorelai goes off on Headmaster after Rory is not allowed to take her test (The Deer Hunters)
27.  Paris tries to psych out her opponents during the speech contest.  Brad is "winningly naïve".  (TBO)
30.  Paris assigns Rory the piece on repaving the school parking lot and Rory turns it into a "bittersweet piece on how everybody and everything eventually becomes obsolete".  (N&N, S&N)
31.  Rory has to interview Max after he and Lorelai don't get married (N&N, S&N)
32. When Paris explains to Rory why she needs her to run as her VP in I Can't Get Started ("You’re quiet, you say excuse me, you look like little birds help you get dressed in the morning.")

10 and 28 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two...

Aw, 28.  *tear*  Loved their connection in that one.

Onward and forward.

11 (Do people actually like this one?  Please share why!)

16 - I like it, it's just not as memorable to me

It amuses me that almost all of the remaining scenes have Paris in them.  Heh.

I am embarrassed by the helicopter parenting tantrum in 25.

LORD yes.  The only reason I like 25 is because Headmaster never succumbed to Lorelai's "charms" and pretty much always gave her the what-for.  It amuses me.

11. The fencing match between Rory and Paris (I Solemnly Swear)
14.  The men discuss insurance and architecture at Rory's graduation (TASP)
27.  Paris tries to psych out her opponents during the speech contest.  Brad is "winningly naïve".  (TBO)
30.  Paris assigns Rory the piece on repaving the school parking lot and Rory turns it into a "bittersweet piece on how everybody and everything eventually becomes obsolete".  (N&N, S&N)
31.  Rory has to interview Max after he and Lorelai don't get married (N&N, S&N)
32. When Paris explains to Rory why she needs her to run as her VP in I Can't Get Started ("You’re quiet, you say excuse me, you look like little birds help you get dressed in the morning.")

24 and 25 are history, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :)

11 and 14 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :) 

I'll go against 18 and 32 as well, and those are now history! We can now switch to voting against just one :) 

I love, love, LOVE 16! It's one of the more special scenes of the series for me. But, alas, the voters have spoken...16 is history, and we're down to our final five :) 

My vote: 30 (I love Paris more than pretty much anyone, but I'm kind of surprised this scene made it as far as it did!) 

31.  Same as Lulu, it was nice seeing Rory have the upper hand there in 30, and it was one of those moments where they show us that Rory was talented at something rather than just tell us.

I liked 16, but it bugs me that we never saw her new "friend" again.  I don't even think we ever got her name.

I liked 16, but it bugs me that we never saw her new "friend" again.  I don't even think we ever got her name.

OT, but I do agree with this - I felt the same way about the Yale girls who initially mocked her, but then ended up bringing her coffee and asking her to come to freshmen assembly. 

• Love 1

And then there were four...