Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Episodes: Kerosene Cucumbers, Anyone?

My favorite episode will always be "Aunt Bea The Warden".  I love it when Otis tells Andy he doesn't want to go back to the "Rock". 

I live in a small town in North Carolina and at times it is like living in Mayberry.  I know almost everyone and there is a real sense of community here.  If anyone is ever near Mount Airy, you must visit The Andy Griffith Museum.   Betty Lynn, who played Thelma Lou, lives near there and occasionally makes appearances at the museum to sign autographs and meet fans.  I would love to see her.

• Love 2
On 6/30/2018 at 11:17 AM, shlbycindyk said:

My favorite episode will always be "Aunt Bea The Warden".  I love it when Otis tells Andy he doesn't want to go back to the "Rock". 

I live in a small town in North Carolina and at times it is like living in Mayberry.  I know almost everyone and there is a real sense of community here.  If anyone is ever near Mount Airy, you must visit The Andy Griffith Museum.   Betty Lynn, who played Thelma Lou, lives near there and occasionally makes appearances at the museum to sign autographs and meet fans.  I would love to see her.

Have you ever been to Fancy Gap?  Is there anything to see there?

I've only been through/past it on the interstate -- it's nothing special.  But a little further on, on the way down the mountain towards Mt. Airy, there are spectacular views of Pilot Mountain.