Type keyword(s) to search

Season Two: Christina Vs. Adam - Celebrity Deathmatch

• Start Topic

NBC knew they had a hit, Christina and Adam were at each other's throats, and Blake figured out how to win.

The teams were:

Team Blake: Jermaine Paul, Erin Willett, RaeLynn, Jordis Unga, Charlotte Sometimes, Naia Kete

Team Adam: Tony Lucca, Katrina Parker, Mathai Pip, Karla Davis, Kim Yarbrough

Team CeeLo: Juliet Simms, Jamar Rogers, Cheesa, James Massone, Erin Martin, Tony Vincent

Team Christina:Chris Mann, Lindsey Pavao, Ashley De La Rosa, Jesse Campbell, Moses Stone, Sera Hill

Juliet Sims is still my favorite Voice contestant, even though it was one of my least favorite seasons.  It made me an anti-Adam person with all the passive aggressive stuff he did, and the beginning of his show bromances.  The Christina/Adam crap got old fast.

Edited by kj4ever

Another Juliet Simms fan here. I thought she would be unbeatable after Roxanne and It's A Man's World. She just had to get sick on that last week. Grr. Curse you common cold.

I'm still ticked about that.  I thought she had it in the bag.  Seriously can people not be loyal for one week in a row or what?

That being said, Blake's perfomance of Soul Man with Jermaine is still a Voice highlight for me.  Just thinking about it still makes me smile because they just seemed like they were having so. much. fun.  I think it pushed Jermaine over the edge to win, I really do.

This season had my favorite contestant so far--Chris Mann. His cover of "Viva la Vida" and then his and Christina's performance of "The Prayer"--phenomenal. The only other contestant I remember halfway liking this year was Jordis.

This is also the year I started hating Adam, mostly because of the Tony Lucca-Christina nonsense.

Edited by TheGreenKnight

This season had my favorite contestant so far--Chris Mann. His cover of "Viva la Vida" and then his and Christina's performance of "The Prayer"--phenomenal. The only other contestant I remember halfway liking this year was Jordis.

This is also the year I started hating Adam, mostly because of the Tony Lucca-Christina nonsense.

You and me both!  I was a huge Maroon 5 fan, like I saw them when they were Kara's Flowers long time fan, and this show has made me really, really not like Adam.

I was so excited when I saw that Jordis was going to be on.  She was a favorite of mine from Rockstar.  It sucked when she left, but at least we still had Juliet.  We haven't had a decent rock chick since.

• Love 1

Adam was such a dick in this season, but it got evened out by Christina being an absolute asshole for all of season 3. So, much so that see killed any enjoyment in that season at all. At least with Adam in season 2, he was just a dick to Christina. Christina was a dick to Adam's contestants. That seemed unnecessarily nasty.

Jordis was such a disappointment to me. She just sucked on this show. I don't know what happened to her between Rockstar and The Voice, but it was sad to see her just a shadow of her former awesomeness.