Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Nolan Gould

• Start Topic

I guess this is another sans Ryan episode?  We're seeing a lot of Greg this year, which I'm happy about.  They must have heard a lot of fans clamoring for him after last season.  Jeff is great too.  Looking forward to this -- I love Ryan and all, but there's like 400 other eps to get my Ryan fix from.

• Love 1

Does anyone else find it odd that the first Hoedown in the new run of the show was run when Ryan was sick?  Given how much he loathed that particular game, maybe they did that on purpose.

• Love 1

Living Scenery was cringe-y but funny. I died during Sound Effects.  I counted at least 3 Wayne-bends-over-surprised/laughing moments.

Tonight's show was great. It made me want to go see Canadian maple syrup totem poles at some festival. ;P

I'm only now being able to watch this episode... my DEAR dvr decided to be an idiot and not record it... even after I had it set up to do so and left enough room for it to record. Thank you CW for having it put onto your site so fast.

• Love 1

Intros? Wayne--Always working, Jeff--Always smirking, Colin-- Always shirking, and Greg--Always twerking.

Games? Weird Newscasters, Sound Effects, Living Scenery, Hoedown, and Scenes From A Hat.

Sound Effects had twins Whitney and Brittany help Colin and Greg, as a Cavalry officer and his bugler, respectively.

Still can't believe that Living Scenery gag.

The Hoedown was about Food, expanded from Bacon.

Weird Newscasters and Scenes From A Hat may not be all ages, but they were both pretty funny.

Maybe Mr. Gould was featured in only one game due to the gents being more off-color than Standards felt comfortable with? Mr. Gould being a teen, after all.