Type keyword(s) to search

Preview Late Night's Closer Look At Donald Trump's Latest Missteps Regarding The Travel Ban And His Admiration Of Putin

Is rump really saying, or implying, that our government leaders have killed oppositions, particularly other citizens?  I'm curious as to who?  And pence doing his dance around "russia".  I'm just appalled.  Of course, if Obama had implied such a thing, certain gop heads would have exploded.

Edited by Hanahope
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

Is rump really saying, or implying, that our government leaders have killed oppositions, particularly other citizens?  I'm curious as to who?

Well, HE indirectly killed an American citizen in the recent strike on Yemen -- an eight-year-old American girl. There is certainly evidence of the CIA carrying out extra-legal killings in other countries to achieve political ends, but I'm not convinced that's what Trump meant.

5 minutes ago, Tara Ariano said:

certainly evidence of the CIA carrying out extra-legal killings in other countries to achieve political ends, but I'm not convinced that's what Trump meant.

Yeah, its scary as to what he meant, is there something coming down the pipeline?

That he criticizes the judiciary the way he does with his disrespectful tweets its simply deplorable. 

4 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

Yeah, its scary as to what he meant, is there something coming down the pipeline?

I meant more that he wasn't necessarily familiar with the history of American intervention in other countries, not that he was accidentally previewing his own plans.

1 hour ago, Tara Ariano said:

Well, HE indirectly killed an American citizen in the recent strike on Yemen -- an eight-year-old American girl. There is certainly evidence of the CIA carrying out extra-legal killings in other countries to achieve political ends, but I'm not convinced that's what Trump meant.

Tara, Trump believes whole heartedly in anything Steve Bannon tells him. And Bannon believes in all kinds of conspiracy theories, for example the one about how the Clintons have supposedly murdered or had murdered a whole bunch of people who got in their way. That's very possibly what El Presidente meant--that he personally thinks that some of his predecessors are literally killers (or at least ordered personal killings).