Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast of The Good Fight

• Start Topic

The Good Fight: John Cameron Mitchell Cast as 'Milo Yiannopoulos' in Stinging Alt-Right Takedown

In the ep — which begins streaming on Sunday, March 19 — Reddick, Boseman & Kolstad is hired by Chumhum tech mogul Neil Gross (John Benjamin Hickey, reprising his role from The Good Wife) to combat hate speech on his company’s Twitter-like social media platform. They quickly come into contact with one of the primary offenders, a flamboyant, openly gay provocateur by the name of Felix Staples (see photo, above).

The original casting breakdown for Felix described him as an “intellectual gadfly, an articulate, over-educated trickster who regards politics as a mischievous game; he loves causing trouble and sowing discord among his enemies.”

Michael Sheen Joins The Good Fight in Season 3 as Series Regular

Michael Sheen is gearing up for a Good Fight. The Masters of Sex actor is boarding the CBS All Access legal drama in Season 3 as a series regular, TVLine has learned.His character, Roland Blum, is described as a brilliant, charismatic and Machiavellian lawyer who’s far more interested in winning than the niceties of following the law. The Roy Cohn-like Blum also possesses a healthy appetite for sex and drugs.

• Love 2

I wish they hadn't gotten rid of Erica Tazel. Her situation reminds me of the scene where Delroy Lindo makes his TV appearance and the other black host tells him that they'll have to choose different roles if they are going to keep two black hosts. They brought on Audra MacDonald and couldn't figure out what to do with two black women partners in a position to challenge Diane.

• Love 1

From Deadline, ‘The Good Fight’ Casts Tamberla Perry; Robert Gossett Joins ‘The Enemy Within’:

APB alumna Tamberla Perry has booked a key recurring role opposite Delroy Lindo on the upcoming third season of CBS All Access series The Good Fight. She’ll play Charlotte Hazlewood, a stylish and unpredictable judge who becomes involved with senior partner Adrian Boseman (Lindo). The Good Fight, a spinoff from CBS’ acclaimed drama The Good Wife, hails from The Good Wife creators Robert and Michelle King. It stars Christine Baranski, Cush Jumbo, Rose Leslie, Audra McDonald, Sarah Steele, Justin Bartha, Michael Boatman, Nyambi Nyambi and Delroy Lindo. Perry was a series regular in the role of Officer Tasha Goss on Fox’s APB. She had a major recurring role on the fourth season of Bosch and recurs on the current season of ABC’s How To Get Away With Murder. 

I just finished The Good Wife and I started this naturally and was pleasantly surprised by how different it was despite feeling like it’s part of the same universe. Visually it looks more expensive and cinematic and at least from the first two episodes, it feels more elevated than the tiring soap opera of Alicia as the original went on. The biggest thing I loved was that they had so many black characters and that it took place at a black law firm. I was also shocked because based on promo material I’ve seen I didn’t realize that.

Now reading this thread and doing research I’m disappointed that it seems Erica Tazel left and we also have Cush and Delroy’s exits to look forward to in season 5. I know Audra McDonald joins, but at least as of season four, do the black characters still have a strong presence or is it left to Audra to carry the torch? I’m going to enjoy what we have, but it’s disappointing because from the episodes I’ve seen these are the most captivating actors in the show. I just cannot fathom how you decide to write off Erica Tazel who is excellent.