Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: A Bunker Hill Christmas

24 minutes ago, wayne67 said:

Well except the condition the billionaire and that one patient has. 

Seems like they have the cure...but no green light for human trial...season finale cliffhanger...James injects himself and collapses...

Since Bunker Hill is in the episode title, did they ever say why the hospital has that name? The only Bunker Hill I know is the one in Massachusetts, rather far from California. The hill and the hospital have one thing in common: the Battle of Bunker Hill was not fought at either place.

At least someone FINALLY said 'no' to James and he had to deal with it. Sometimes making another person's remaining time in this world IS the best thing that one can do if there's no way to prevent their mortality so I'm glad he had the concert in the girl's room with that singer whose folks showed zero imagination in naming him.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Driad said:

Since Bunker Hill is in the episode title, did they ever say why the hospital has that name? The only Bunker Hill I know is the one in Massachusetts, rather far from California. The hill and the hospital have one thing in common: the Battle of Bunker Hill was not fought at either place.

If Bell attended MIT, it might be his homage to Affleck & Damon. Will Hunting had his therapy sessions at the real Bunker Hill Community College.

• Love 1