Type keyword(s) to search

The Tomorrow People in the Media

And it's officially been cancelled :(  Which actually makes me much sadder than I thought it would.  This show had so much potential and I really liked the direction they were going in with Jed & John.

(edited)

It's even worse because the 100 and BATB were renewed over it. Sometimes I think the CW is just here to stick it to me.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 1

It's even worse because the 100 and BATB were renewed over it. Sometimes I think the CW is just here to stick it to me.

Heh. I've felt that way at times. I'm okay with this show being canceled. I would have kept watching if it was renewed, but the constant us versus them scenarios were getting both whiplashy and tedious--if that's possible.
(edited)

Yeah, I know. They didn't exactly deserve the renewal (well the actors did). TPTB had ample time to recorrect their course and they stubbornly sailed into a maelstrom. Honestly if it weren't for the recent Jastrid I would say good riddance but I think TPTB played me on this one.

They probably just pushed Jastrid for ratings and if that worked they may have surely gone back to their triangle of doom since their Cara love was nearly Lana Lang proportions of cray cray. I should probably try to remind myself of that.

Edited by slayer2

Check out number 21 in this article

When I saw that, it helped me feel a little better that, if nothing else, Luke was singled out. 

Oh that's just neat! Thanks! Of course now I'm on the Save TTP bandwagon full stop so hopefully they won't even have to cast him in something new and I can watch John all day every day for at least another season.