Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Exfil

Bob Lee tries to protect his family from behind bars; Isaac tries to silence Bob Lee; Nadine reaches out to Julie, who is dealing with the backlash.

The Shooter conspiracy is bigger than the Designated Survivor conspiracy...

Swagger is now BFF with local Bratva... Is this Chekov's Bratva? Reappearing to save Swagger later on?

Edited by paigow

He broke out of prison almost as easily as Wo Fat broke out of supermax on H5-0.

Only on TV do veterans always come from the same town as the rest of their squad 

The prison scenes were stressful to watch so I was okay with Swagger's unrealistic breakout.

What I did roll my eyes at was the FBI easily finding paper credit card statements, browsing several years' worth in a few minutes to identify one annual charge, then somehow immediately connecting that to a former platoonmate's mother.

Bob Lee's wife is kickass.

On Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 7:04 AM, lordonia said:

The prison scenes were stressful to watch so I was okay with Swagger's unrealistic breakout.

What I did roll my eyes at was the FBI easily finding paper credit card statements, browsing several years' worth in a few minutes to identify one annual charge, then somehow immediately connecting that to a former platoonmate's mother.

Bob Lee's wife is kickass.

When she said "Well, that's how you know it wasn't my husband.  Bob Lee Swagger doesn't miss."

Edited by preeya
On 11/24/2016 at 10:04 AM, lordonia said:

It was more plausible in the movie...Swagger lived off the grid so a monthly credit card charge was easily noticed.

On 11/23/2016 at 3:35 AM, paigow said:

The Shooter conspiracy is bigger than the Designated Survivor conspiracy...

Swagger is now BFF with local Bratva... Is this Chekov's Bratva? Reappearing to save Swagger later on?

On 11/24/2016 at 6:00 PM, preeya said:

When she said "Well, that's how you know it wasn't my husband.  Bob Lee Swagger doesn't miss."

I wouldn't say bigger they definitely set up a fall guy. And it was so complete you could  see why the normal cops and agents already closed the case. Except for that one last question. He doesn't miss and nobody seems to think that the Ukrainian President was in fact the actual target except one rogue agent and the Russian shot caller in Federal lock up

Thought it was an improvement on the pilot episode and convinced me to stick with it, something the pilot definitely didn't accomplish. Offered something that the movie didn't and really solidifies the thought that it should have been a 2-hour premiere, think the final scene with him saying he was going to do what he did best, he was going to hunt, would have been a good way to end the premiere.

The prison breakout was very clean, but I figure whatever on that front especially since his getaway was greatly aided by the corrupt guard already setting the stage to cover his actions and providing an escape route. I'm warming up to Memphis, though I'm unclear on why she's not more suspicious of of Isaac if she's done any version of a background check on Bob Lee. It's gotta be easy to find that they served together. I am enjoying the wife quite a bit (a heck of lot better than I liked her on The Flash).