Type keyword(s) to search

Preview Rob Practising His Child Care Skills On Sunday's Keeping Up With The Kardashians

• Start Topic

Um yes why couldn't Rob watch Mason, Penelope, North, Reign, or Saint? I don't understand.

And why are they acting as if rob has had no experience with watching kids. I'm sure he watched Kendall and Kylie at least a few times . He may have been a kid but this whole let's act like rob has never been around kids before I'd ridiculous.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Um yes why couldn't Rob watch Mason, Penelope, North, Reign, or Saint? I don't understand.

And why are they acting as if rob has had no experience with watching kids. I'm sure he watched Kendall and Kylie at least a few times . He may have been a kid but this whole let's act like rob has never been around kids before I'd ridiculous.

Would you let him watch your kids?

His first concern is the shoes on the carpet? Wait till there is a diarrhea filled diaper explosion all over the nice white couch and expensive carpet or an episode of projectile vomiting across the kitchen/bathroom/hallway floors.  He'll get over that OCD pretty fast or run for the hills.

Scott though, unless his whole drunken antics filled years were an act, he has come a long way. I don't think one person on this show has shown as much emotional growth as he has.   I hope he keeps it up, because I do think he and Kourtney have  a deep bond and they both love those kids.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Would you let him watch your kids?

His first concern is the shoes on the carpet? Wait till there is a diarrhea filled diaper explosion all over the nice white couch and expensive carpet or an episode of projectile vomiting across the kitchen/bathroom/hallway floors.  He'll get over that OCD pretty fast or run for the hills.

Scott though, unless his whole drunken antics filled years were an act, he has come a long way. I don't think one person on this show has shown as much emotional growth as he has.   I hope he keeps it up, because I do think he and Kourtney have  a deep bond and they both love those kids.

You are right. I wouldn't even let him watch my dog. But I mean.. this scene acted like kids are so far from his life? Like he's never ever been around them. It's ridiculous. 

All the Kardashions have some sort of OCD so I'm not surprised he can't deal with a mess from a child. Neither can Kim. I very much doubt she deals with any mess North or Saint make. 

And i ageee, Scott has grown the most on this show. The rest of them have just gotten less mature because they think it's funny to be that way.

• Love 2