Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E07: Petered Out

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Between recent events and my iPad, I am not giving a crap about this season. Ditto with MTV-based comics teeing off on the cast. And I'll have to struggle to care in the future, especially with no new episode this week.

I just loved the episode description: "major repercussions"…really?  So Jenn and her boyfriend broke up, as almost every couple does when one half enters the RW house.  Plus, I'm still laughing at Sister #2 (I don't know nor care what her name is) being butt hurt that she was the second choice of the dude she met five minutes ago.

Jenn and those high-waisted jean booty shorts...why? Girl. She's such a try-hard. When are we going to find out the truth about Tiara's accent? I am just trudging along with this season so that I know who is who on the next Challenge. I feel like I'm getting too old for The Real World.

• Love 1